1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling EBOOKS STORE WEBSITE - SELL EBOOK FOR 5 DOLLARS - NEW BUSINESS - ANDROID READY !

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kambing, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    [​IMG]

In a hurry ?

No Problem. You can Click here to see some Screenshots of Member Area and Admin Area

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Overview

Everyone knows Ebook. Yes. Selling ebooks is one of the most popular and favorite method to make tons of money from the internet. This hot business will never get saturated because everyone need information. The latest report says that ebook seller revenue is > $1000 /month ! So, there is a huge market because all people love ebooks. I must say that now is a very good chance for you to HAVE an ebook store website too!

5DollarsEbook.com comes as solution for people who really wants to MAKE REAL MONEY from internet without need big investment to start. 5DollarsEbook.com is created to give you a platform for making money by providing hundreds of ebooks that people really want from 15 popular niches.

And what I offer here, might be the most complete package that ever listed on DP. 5DollarsEbook.com comes with everything you need to start profitable ebook store website. In a short word: I'm going to give you a really money maker site !

What is the Business Model ?

Pretty simple. You will run an ebooks store website with over > 100 ebooks already installed. All ebooks are priced at $5 each. So, the visitors of your site will buy cheap ebooks with high quality. 5 dollars is no brainer, isn't it ? :)

All the payments will be processed automatically by the website system. You will receive 100% payment directly to your paypal account. You, as the website owner will do easy jobs, such as replying emails from your buyers/visitors (if any).
    For example:
    A (visitor) is visiting your ebooks store website
    and A purchase an ebook and make a payment on your site.
    B (you, as the website owner) will take the 100% payment. A will be redirected to the download page automatically.

Easy isn't it ? Imagine having hundreds of people buying ebooks on your ebook store !

What is this package contains ?

1. Ready to make money site !

5DollarsEbook.com. With attractive design ! Exclusively created to attract the visitors to buy ebooks on your site ! You can earn 100 % commission from every purchase that buyer made. Imagine how much money will you make if there's many buyers come to your site! Click here to see 5DollarsEbook.com site.

2. Domain Name. The domain www.5DollarsEbook.com currently registered at godaddy.com. The Domain name is a premium domain that very easy to remember. Domain name contains of main keywords, so it's already SEO optimized.

Why I'm selling these powerful sites ?

Simply, I'm a website designer and developer since 2005 with over 9 years experience. So, I created this site special for you, complete with everything you need to make money online !

Do you give After Sales Support ?

Sure, I will support you and you can find me online on business days. Therefore, you can assure that I will answer every question you may have EVEN AFTER the site is transferred and the sales concluded. All you have to do is PM me or Skype !

"Buy It Now" (BIN) BONUSES

BIN BONUS # 1 - Free Site Transfer

You can allow me to transfer the domain, hosting, database, ALL FOR YOU. Stop thinking about crazy PHP source, upload large files, or database setting. You just need to sit and wait the money come.

BIN BONUS # 2 - Free 100 Social Bookmarking Backlinks

The links are not just junk links but high PR links (PR1 and above). We also provide you a report.

BIN BONUS # 3 - Free 25,000 visitors to your site

This bonus is very limited. It will make your site famous. Imagine how much money will you make if there's 25,000 visitors come to your site !

BIN BONUS # 4 - Free 1000 Blog Comments

These TON of backlinks are really worth to boost your site rank in search engines ! You will get dofollow/nofollow links through blog comments. After the task is over, you will get a full report as well.

BIN BONUS # 5- Free 1000 Twitter Followers

This awesome bonus (worth $67) will make your site become famous ! Every tweets on your accounts will be read by 1000 people !

BIN BONUS # 6 - Free 1 Year Web Hosting

If you don't have a web hosting yet or you don't want to host this site along with your other sites, then we can give you this special bonus !

BIN BONUS # 7 - Free Update Affiliate Links

If necessary, I will help you to change and insert all the affiliate / banner links for FREE on your site (such as your Google Adsense code, Amazon banner links, Paypal payment code, etc)

BIN BONUS # 8 - 200 Ebooks with resale rights

Need to update and sell more ebooks on your site ? Great ! That is a sign that your site is bigger and more popular. We will give you 200+ ebooks with resale rights, that you can download and list it on your ebook store site.

What are the Main Features on this site ?

The site comes with ton of features.
    And it doesn't need any programming knowledge for you to control any activities on your site.

Here are some of the features:

1) Easy to register. Only need an email address.

2) Easy Payment methods. We use Paypal and credit card as the most popular payment methods online.

3) Instant download. After the buyer made payment, they will be automatically directed to download page on member area.

4) Display random Featured Ebooks in homepage. It will attract more sales by automatically offering random ebooks.

As Administrator, you can :

1) Set the ebook prices. If necessary, you can sell the ebooks lower or more than $5.

2 ) Add more ebooks easily from Admin area. Copy-paste the ebook details, upload the ebook file, and set download files.

3) Manage your store with web-based Admin area.

4) Record all customers and orders.

5) Built in newsletter sender. You can email your members to promote your new released ebooks.

6) Add or edit Advertisements easily.

7) Edit the "About Us" page, "Privacy" page, "Conditions" page, and "FAQ" page easily via admin area. Even, you can do it in minutes !

And MANY MORE...

We Go Mobile !

You can try and access the 5DollarsEbook.com site easily from your Android SmartPhone ! Go to your Play Store and install "5dollarsebook" application. It's FREE. Note : you can also download and install the application here.

DON'T FORGET !

It's only 3 days auction and this website immediately goes to ANOTHER person if he/she hits the "Buy It Now" button! Don't miss out your opportunity, every second you wait your chances are becoming lower! Let's take the right decision right now!

Feel Free To Negotiate BIN

Thinking about BIN but the Price seems too high ? NO PROBLEM ! Just contact me and I'm sure that you will get lowest price possible !

We Pay All Success Fees

So, BID with confidence !

[+] Remember, you bid on a professional ebook store website that is 100% setup and working smoothly

[+] You can obtain a great PASSIVE INCOME opportunity and a huge earning potential

[+] You're supported by experienced internet marketer

[+] If you have any questions, feel free to PM me

Listing Rules

* The website must be paid within 48 hours after the listing ended

* Free website setup service is provided only if you provide a valid access to your hosting

* Following Information is Needed for Smooth Transfer :

a. Godaddy ID & Email Address (to push the domain to you)
    b. Your Hosting Cpanel Access Details (to transfer site the files and database to you)

* If the website isn't claimed by buyer within 7 calendar days from the end of listing, I have the right to relist it.

* We can transfer the site to all hosting provider as long as it's use cPanel as it control panel. If you don't have a suitable one, then I recommend you to use HostGator.com. You can use this code to get $9.94 discount for first month : secretcode2014

Have some questions to ask ? Please contact me and I'll try my best to answer it as soon as possible.

Thanks, Happy Bidding !

-beesites

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    kambing, Jan 21, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.