1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Ebook Sites - No PLR

Discussion in 'Sites' started by TechSole, Oct 17, 2013.

I'm looking for sites that sell a quality informative Ebook.

Very interested in the health niche but will consider everything.

I am only interested in a product that is 100% Unique and Owned by you..

Send me all the details in PM. Do not post the sites here.

If you send me PLR crap you will be reported for spam

TechSole, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  2. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Writers beware.

Asks to see product without paying in its entirety without valid reason. ( I did not send )

Claims Spain here. Shows London on Skype.

Not sure if this person is legit or not but definitely 'due diligence'

cbusiness, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  3. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Somehow I knew this kid would be popping up in this thread.

He wanted me to pay for a product without seeing it. Claiming it was up to date even though the product was written 1 year ago and has to do with youtube marketing. The real kicker is, if I really wanted to scam him I could have just bought his product for $30 instead of paying his ridiculous asking price. Go figure.

I cut off the conversation because this kid clearly didn't get it and as I explained to him IM is a mobile job, working anywhere in the world is not a problem for those of us who know what we're doing :)

Anyway serious sellers. Check out my feedback and all my threads. No scam going on here :)

4. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    again, 'due diligence'

He approached me about buying an eBook I've written that is not for sale on-line anywhere. You cannot purchase it , period.

You flaunt things confidently but there are flaws in much of what you say.

Everything in my book is current. I offered to let you read a portion to prove it but you declined and demanded to get everything FREE, as if Paypal doesn't offer insurance.

Im not calling you a 'scam', I'm just warning fellow DP'ers to be cautious. Do not take it personal, I just like helping this community grow.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  5. TechSole

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Please stay out of this thread unless you have something of quality to offer.

Paypal does not refund against digital items. The product you're selling is over a year old and now your upset because I wouldn't pay you upfront for a product that I had not seen.

Anyone can do their due dilligence on my feedback and threads.

Post in this thread again and I'll report you.

6. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    TechSole is a very legit guy, I have dealt with him several times. Good on you for being cautious, but you are way too paranoid and totally just blew a sale. Then you come and troll his thread, not cool.

In no way are your two posts here "helping this community grow." What a load of shit. Judging from some of your past threads you do this kind of thing often.

Blogging since 2002? I have a hard time believing you were using a computer at 3 years old.

I don't know the whole context here, but from what I can see in this thread, no ones going to pay you for something they can't see, period. Stay in school kiddo

ChR0n1k, Oct 17, 2013 IP
    TechSole likes this.
  7. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I state the facts of our conversation.

He was presented the opportunity to see/read a portion of the eBook and make a decision on whether to move forward or not from there. There was never a point of 'invisibility' .

I just want others to share in my experience in case they have the same. Nothing disrespectful has been posted, just the truth. There's a huge red flag in this when people reject the truth.

The other *flag*, he switched immediately from talking of 'make a purchase' to "lets do a deal where i market it and you're hands free" the moment I got on skype. Hence, asking for a freebee again.

Good luck. My blogging since 2002 line, glad you noticed. It's well documented on-line actually :)

good thing skype keeps record of conversation:

When a person says "do research on me" and are coming to you as a buyer... usually another *red flag*. You should know what you want and be direct in conversation. Since when do you walk into a store or a business deal with people you don't know and say "do research on me" ?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  8. TechSole

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Nothing more to say here. Chron1k said it all. The fact you can't see an opportunity staring you in the face pretty much says it all.

Any serious sellers out there feel free to do any due diligence on me and you'll see I'm here to do business and not waste my time with kids.

ChR0n1k likes this.
  9. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not sure why you all are referring to me as a kid. Perhaps you are confused by something you saw. I've been on-line 11 years. All of these false concepts you're preaching in this post, again.. seem sketchy...

But again, make no mistake. I'm not saying you're a 'scammer.'

I'm only doing what this community should be doing. sharing experiences. Good or bad.

10. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    For some reason you see deals online ass backwards compared to most. Everything your saying that is sketchy isnt at all, I have no idea what you are basing your opinions on. If you are actually being serious with what you are saying, if anyone looks like a potential scammer here it is you. Especially from your skype convo history, you look sooooooo shady. Techsole sends you $ for something he's never seen, you send copied PLR content from somewhere else in return and disappear. Not saying that is the case tho, just what i've taken from this. I cant tell you how much this thread reminds me of typical BHW or hackforums scriptkiddies yelling at each other

When someone questions my legitimacy, I send them links to my feedback and say do your own research, if they question me further I tell them to F off because im not wasting my time. There are a lot of tire kickers, especially on this forum. I don't even disclose URLs of sites I am trying to flip on DP anymore unless the guy is from a non-third world country and has a decent deal history. Way too many copy cats just take a look at my successful site and try to replicate it. Its happened more times than I would like to admit, but Ive moved on and changed my practices.

The reason I believe you are young is based on your actions and how you are behaving. Sounds kinda like me at 16. I still wish you luck in your future ventures, you just gotta change your ways a bit imo if you want to flip your content and make some $ online, thats all. If anything i still see much sketchier offers on a daily basis.

This whole situation is just ugly and confusing, especially when I have dealt with the buyer in question several times as a seller myself and have nothing to say but great things, smooth transactions, overall kindness, and timely payments.

ChR0n1k, Oct 17, 2013 IP
    TechSole likes this.
  11. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you have no experience with me. yet you keep talking as if you do.

good luck.

12. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Ok let me try and make this post back to normal , all i can say to both of you is learn and move on.

what i have for sale.

** PLR PROFITEER ** http://plrprofiteer.com

This Site Will NEVER be sold again .
    This Site Is 100% Unique.
    100% Unique Design
    100% Quality Content

This eBook contains over forty pages of first class information.

This is your own website and will only be sold to you!

You will be a vendor with this package, you can have YOUR OWN affiliates (not just be an affiliate).

Affilate Page With Banner http://plrprofiteer.com/affiliate.html
    Also comes with Terms and Disclaimer page.
    Also comes with squeeze page that is not set up at http://www.plrprofiteer.com/squeeze.html
    I have made a little from this website but not done much promotion on it at all i brought this a bit ago , and kinda just left it.

I promoted a little and here is the sales info
    REVpro.gif

Not intrsted in the site , i brought it for a few XXX looking for a fast sale.

SKULL, Oct 18, 2013 IP
    cbusiness likes this.
  13. TechSole

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Thanks for the offer Skull but I'll pass on this one.

Still interested if there are other sellers around.

TechSole, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  14. rocafella

rocafella Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM Techsole:)

rocafella, Oct 31, 2013 IP