1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebola is raging in extremely poor areas, where one does not make money on drugs. That's why Obama wa

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Oct 3, 2014.

1. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that money and power can be not a good mix but I disagree with your conclusion. Corporations don't need to take such a big risk of being caught out in order to generate revenue(As Sarah mentioned). Why take the risk of a whistleblower/s coming out and exposing the coverup?

It's not like it's just 5 men in a room scheming how to screw people over. They would need people to do their dirty work for them. They also need those people to keep their mouths shut. This is where most conspiracies fall apart in my opinion.

tdn878, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  2. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What whistleblowers? Snowden? Where is he hiding? Asange? All gone. There are no whistleblowers, only those that try to whistle.
    If you shut down your emotions and everything and clearly see the picture of how this world is running then you don't need a proof to know that in every war military makes money. And i m not talking about hundreds or thousands of dollars, i m talking about billions of dollars.

About vaccines, just do a search and see how many money they made from swine flu or bird flu. Only my little country gave them big bucks, now imagen what did big countries do.

Money rule the world, you can believe that everything is random, that USA did not want a war with Afghanistan or Iraq and that Ebola just pop out from nothing.

And you are talking at being caught? How will you caught someone who is poisoning you on daily basis? Do you eat processes food? Do you eat meat? Do you drink soda?
    If you do any of those then infecting you with anything is easy and they will never be caught.

dadaas, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  3. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Trust me bro, I am completely unemotional on this topic. I understand where you are coming from, I just don't agree with your conclusions.

btw, I never mentioned anything about believing everything is random and whether or not the USA wanted a war with Iraq and Afganistan. I've only just talked about how I disagreed with your Ebola theory.

You are allowed to have your opinions and I feel no need to change them : )

tdn878, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  4. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, i know it is hard to agree with Ebola theory. I just say if someone comes filty rich from this Ebola accident then i think there is a chance that this Ebola virus was released by someone.

dadaas, Oct 7, 2014 IP