1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebola is raging in extremely poor areas, where one does not make money on drugs. That's why Obama wa

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Oct 3, 2014.

Ebola is raging in extremely poor areas, where one does not make money on drugs. That's why Obama wants US planes to fly to the infected countries so infected can come here and the US scientists to have something to research, make a new drug and make big $$$$.

Same as inventing and creating enemies. There was none, but now Putin and Russia are demonized although they have done nothing bad to US. Circles hungry for money and power need enemies so they can leach on us the tax payers.

ST12, Oct 3, 2014 IP
    pupul likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's an interesting take.
    All the people getting angry because the US doesn't step in quickly enough are actually just shareholders of military supply companies anxious to increase their corporate bottom line?
    Airlines can be manipulated into spreading disease purely so the pharma companies can expand their product range?

All a bit far fetched.

Pharmaceutical companies are privately owned and have a responsibility to their shareholders so they will focus their R&D spend on profitable markets - but we still see development of therapies for ailments that are rare. Ebola has been the genie in the bottle for decades and it hasn't necessarily warranted much attention. Even now with the outbreak there isn't necessarily a call for American or European pharmaceutical companies to act. It would probably be more pertinent to ask African governments and companies why they haven't put R&D efforts in place since they were always going to be the worst/first hit. Don't be fooled by the poverty of the people into thinking there isn't money. The Governments have access to WHO and WorldBank aid funds to pay for it, as well as their own funds.

sarahk, Oct 3, 2014 IP
    pupul likes this.
  3. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People fly in and out of these countries everyday anyway op. It didn't need the Government's help to spread. What would you have them do? Ban all flights to Western Africa?

tdn878, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  4. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I heard people die with ebola & gets up later after two days. I'm sure they were not dead.
    Some may think it's Zombie type. But actually some cases people wake up before they were put on fire or buried.
    Here too I know some people woke up before they put on fire. But they were not dead. May be those who checked they are dead or not may not have well checked. What you think about this?

pupul, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  5. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those people probably weren't actually dead in the first place. That or its a hoax.

tdn878, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The family need to see an actual medical professional to confirm death. People can go into a deep coma with few signs of life. They're usually pretty stuffed and even if they wake up they actually die soon after.

From a western perspective historically the reason that people were buried 6 feet under was to stop any "accidents" from being able to escape and scare the living. Then you have the people who are buried but with a bell running from the coffin up to above ground so that if the dead wake they can be discovered.

Modern practices of embalming mean that a person would be killed if they weren't already dead but I'm pretty damn confident no funeral director would want that on their conscience and they make sure the person is truly gone.

With hypothermia (freezing) cases they always bring the body back to room temperature before giving up because people can survive. Medics are pretty clever these days.

I sat with my Mother for a while after she passed and it's amazing how she stayed warm and alive looking. I can see how someone might hold onto hope that a dead person was sleeping deeply but I can't see how you can think that a living person is dead.

sarahk, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  7. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WOW, didnt know there are awaken people on digitalpoint. Nice to meet you OP.
    If you understand how world rules then this is a common scenario. I will not say that USA need war, because when i say USA i mean those little people that are living ordinary lives and have their own problems. I will say that Big Millitary corporations that are making millions of dollars with weapons need to test new weapons and dump old ones. So how do you dump old weapons and make money? Answer is simple: start a war.

Now there are as well big pharmaceutic business that is making millions of dollars on drugs and vaccines. How do you make money?
    You spread virus and then sell them drugs.

Google say to you that your website will be punished if you use black hat methods. But i m asking you who will punish this big corporations for using black hat methods?

dadaas, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to put up or shut up on that one.
    If you can prove it then there are many ways to get your findings out there.

In the meantime there are plenty of ways for Pharma companies to generate new revenue and releasing virus' in Africa makes no sense at all. Release it in Washington, yep that would work. They haven't done that? Gosh, really?
    There is so much cancer, alzheimers, parkinsons, and diabetes/obesity research going on that messing with Ebola makes no sense whatsoever. At the rate they're all working we're never going to be allowed to die!

sarahk, Oct 3, 2014 IP
  9. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right i did use wrong example for pharmaceutics. They did not release Ebola to sell vaccines, i mean they will cure (specific) people with that vaccines but that is not the purpose. IMHO Ebola virus is released to cut the population.

Dont you think it is interesting that Ebola got out when Pharmaceutics have vaccine for it? So they can help only specific people....

dadaas, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  10. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cut what population? The world Population? Not trying to downplay the issue, but Ebola is highly contagious and has only killed about 7,000 people in the current outbreak.

Not exactly a great tool if they are trying to reduce the population.

tdn878, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  11. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe, i think you should do a research on Ebola virus. This current Ebola is not so dangerous for world population, it is deadly, but it is hardly spread because you need to get close to the patient with ebola and he need to puke or somehow transfer virus thrugh liquid.

Real problem will be when Ebola will be airborn in other words it will be spread trough air, imagine you go to hospital and there is 1 patient with ebola and whole hospital is then infected, they go home and infect neighbors.

Now do this scenario with airport, 1 patient gets to airport and all people there are infected, each of them travels to different place in the world and voila whole world is infected!!!

That why it is so frightening virus and that why this virus can easy cut the population to half or even more.

dadaas, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  12. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol, sure thing buddy. I'll take my chances that the virus won't go airborne and infect half the world.

tdn878, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think I'd be more worried about Greenpeace doing that - environmentally the planet would be much better off if the human population was halved. Global Warming etc would be stopped in it's tracks.

sarahk, Oct 4, 2014 IP
  14. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea but greenpeace don't have power to do that. Only choosen ones will survive.

Check this out, this wills care you. In 2006 was talk about airborne Ebola. http://newsweekly.com.au/article.php?id=2439

dadaas, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Don't underestimate anyone. Green peace has power all right.

As for curing the planets over population... Why start in Africa? Between civil war, famine and existing diseases they don't need any help containing their population levels. Look instead to the European and American continents...

But ultimately your argument falls down because the fat cats need consumers to buy their crap. A cull in human counts serves no capitalist.

sarahk, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  16. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, capitalism is over. I mean, the end is coming. That why those 10% that will be left on earth will still be fat cats, since they will have whole world for them self.

Why not in Africa? Africa is not important, once they realize that they can control Ebola then they spread it to other parts of world. You will sure not start shit in your own backyard, what if something goes wrong. That why Africa is best place to start.

P.S. i m wondering how skiny cats (me and other not important people) will survive.

dadaas, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  17. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just out of interest Dadaas, do you think the same "fat cats" were also behind Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARS as well?

Were these diseases also an attempt at culling the population as well? If so, why did they fail?

tdn878, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  18. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This question is easy one. Swine flu and bird flu was there to make money and yea fat cats were involved because i m sure that little man sure didn't make any profit from flu!

I dont want to offend anyone, but there is a dark side of every big happening. 9/11, bird flu, swine flu, Iraq, Bin laden... etc etc. I love to think about this events out of box, wheter they are true or not. But someone is making money from all of this events.

dadaas, Oct 6, 2014 IP
  19. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People making money off the vaccine doesn't mean they intentionally spread the virus for that reason. I couldn't disagree more on that one. None of the other conspiracy theories are particularly new to me. I don't agree with any of them though. Each to their own though.

I could go on about it, but I think we'll save it for another thread : )

tdn878, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  20. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well everyone have his own opinion. But if big corporations are happy when they go to war (military corps), i sure believe that some of them would spread virus to make money. My opinion comes from knowing people. How many people you know are kind and trustworthy and how many you know are not. The more money and more power people have the worst they are. So if someone dont care about people, guess what... they will make money on people.

dadaas, Oct 7, 2014 IP