1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eBizAC vs. AWeber

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ForumJoiner, Jul 31, 2008.

1. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We just get sick of useless threads around here like this one is..........you still don't get it......no one cares.......no one here has heard of them.........if you want to use them buggar off and use them.........[insert smiley banging head against brick wall]............If Ewen Chia uses it good for him.....go bug him with your questions about it....there's no need to rattle off the hundreds of other marketers who use Aweber of Getresponse because you don't care.......just go sign up to the damn site.

terryd, Jul 31, 2008 IP
    JeremiaSK8 likes this.
  2. ForumJoiner

ForumJoiner Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you say "no one" you are referring to a very small group of people. I addressed the question to all forum members, hoping that someone knows what I need.

I like AWeber and I use it myself. I didn't say it's not a good, arguable the best, choice.

If you ask a question and I know the answer, I try to help.
    If I don't know the answer, I just don't reply to your thread.

If you, and several other members, don't care for this thread, why you don't let someone, who knows the answer, to post that answer?

ForumJoiner, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We are getting sick of useless threads (like this one) pushing down the useful threads. This thread helps no one but you because your too lazy to go find the information elsewhere.

I'm not too sure if you noticed but this is the CLICKBANK forum not the AUTORESPONDER forum....you could at least post your question in the correct section of D.P then you wouldn't have pissed off member responding to your thread

terryd, Jul 31, 2008 IP
    ForumJoiner likes this.
  4. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    What a waste of time for all of us, he could have damn well gone and figured out the answers for himself...or bought both products and tested them for us all... No he has to be ignorant and continue to be a jacka$$ to us all. I cant stand people like this who won't find out information for themselves(when no one has answers) so he's going to waste another week NOT MAKING MONEY ... Why dont you go and talk to people who have used it? or go buy both and with aweber you have an entire free month to check them out.

OMG now I have a headache.

bunch, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  5. alkaline

alkaline Peon

Best Answers:
    EBizAc has fantastic support and if your looking for one significant person in the marketing world that uses EbizAc then look no further Ewen Chia trusts EbizAc with his list and has done so for quite some time, I joined ebizac almost 2 years ago and I joined through one of Ewen's AR emails.

The Aweber vs Ebizac I don't know about as I've never used Aweber.. What I can say is that I'm satisfied with ebizac and they are a lot more than a AR provider. Definately worth checking... :)

alkaline, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  6. Sellabox

Sellabox Guest

Best Answers:
    I use getresponse and I am happy with them

Sellabox, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  7. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i chose aweber over getresponse. dont really have a reason but there ya go. i hadnt heard of ebizac until after i started using aweber. awebers analytics are amazing. only $29 a month if you have more than 500 subs.

mill123, Sep 13, 2008 IP
  8. tacgroup2

tacgroup2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Forum Joiner, this is to you and you only... if the other jerks that responded in this forum want to read (and you know who you are) they are welcome to but this is a sincere apology from someone who had nothing at all to do with all the asshole responses you received from the numbskulls who bothered to answer even though they had no frickin' clue about what they were speaking about.

To the jokers who actually chastised you for having a brain, doing some research, assuming these folks had a clue, and trying to get some answers, There is nothing to say since its obvious they make little to NO money in marketing (or probably anything else they have set their feeble and arrogant brains to).

I use BOTH Aweber and EBizAc and love them both! You probably already know this since the last post was last year but, Aweber is primarily an autoresponder service while EBizAc is more of a total E-Biz service provider with autoresponders, affiliate management, info product management, and shopping cart linking abilities.

One could easily get by with EBizAc for all of your needs, I just happened to have started with Aweber at the beginning of my career and had over 27,000 subscribers there before needing an affiliate solution along with product management.

Shame on the jackoffs who degraded an informational forum with comments like "there is a thing called Google..., do the research yourself"...thats what an informational forum is for you rude boobs...

tacgroup2, Feb 21, 2009 IP
  9. zaifulzin

zaifulzin Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all thank you because introduce me to ebizac and i really interested to using their services....For question find my answer below...

1.Ebizac is new company compare to aweber, thats why its not popular
    2.Many TOP IMers using aweber and promote it rather then ebizac.
    3.Aweber easy to integrated/preintegrated with many script out there.

Its all about trust and reliability, which is important for customers. With many feature offers by ebizac i believe with aggressive promotion they will win the market.

zaifulzin, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  10. Digital Swagg

Digital Swagg Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread started off with the wrong title, Aweber vs eBizac? That reminds me of a another stupid thread comparing Wordpress to Wiki CMS I'm like what that's like comparing Apple & Oranges. Since I've used both services let me give you the answer.

First of all I use Aweber for years, I have three mailing lists with them but since since 2008 I've moved on to Madmimi because there service is just as reliable and the pricing can't be beat. You should already be aware that Awber is a Email Marketing solution. Awaber has a full API which allows it to be integrated with many different services.

Ebizac is not a Email Marketing Solution it's a all in one website building platform that has email marketing features built in and you would have made more sense comparing it to a service like SiteSell which is also a website building platform with built in email marketing features. eBizac has no API and does not integrate with any third party services, you get what you pay for and that's it.

Another thing you should be aware of is that eBizac is not unique service it's a script that anyone can buy and sell the service themselves, for example: eBizac.com, NetProSoft.com, RunAWebsite.com, ChandoAutomation.com are all using the srcipt as a service and that so called Ewen Chia testimonial is on all of those sites so which service is he using? LMAO, I thought that was a little strange.

Do you really want to use a shaky service like that? I tried the demo I would never dare use this service to run a real business.

I'm not sure what your looking for, to build a mailing list or to build a website. If your looking to build a mailing list I suggest going with Aweber or Madmimi because I've used both those services and if your looking for a website building platform I'd say go with SiteSell.

If your looking for both here's a cool alternative use Wordpress with the MailPress plugin and you'd get the best of both worlds with no monthly fees.

That's it, but other than that comparing Aweber to eBizac doesn't make sense because there not the same type of services.

Digital Swagg, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  11. ForumJoiner

ForumJoiner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much! That's the answer I've been looking for.

The title of the thread reflects the confusion I had in the very beginning. Thanks to you, that confusion is gone.

By the way, do you know the name of the script that eBizac site runs?

ForumJoiner, Dec 6, 2009 IP
  12. Romson

Romson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just What tacgroup2 said. You can easily get by with EBizAc for all of your needs. Unlimited autoresponders, Affiliate system, Website manager to host your website on their server, Product manager, Ad trackers, pdf generator, contact from generator, expiration manager for your product download links and much more. You can also get free traffic to your website using their marketplace. Above all the guy who owns it Kaviradj Kodai is a great guy to work with. Top notch support.

Romson, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  13. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Aweber or EBizAc? If you are asking this question you are probably wondering why so many are using Aweber when its the most expensive option - The answer is reliability. Aweber is reliable, used by many and are pretty good. One of the most important things about autoresponders is spam complains. For isntance, if someone that is using Aweber start spamming people, aweber could potentially be blacklisted by isp and other providers and all people using Aweber will suffer.

Fortunately, Aweber have good policies which are enforced and do their best so that such instances never happen. Other not so popular service providers might not be so popular and might be blacklisted and therefore of not much use.

So why should someone use Aweber when its so costy? because its reliable and you can be sure that your emails are getting trough.

For instance, one can use one of the many open source autoresponders avaialble for 0 costs - but this can be time consuming and if you are blacklisted (by a majour provider such as aol) you are screwed.

web_18designer, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  14. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    I use ebizac.com for years. As said above, it's really an all in one solution. What I really like is Kavi's support. He helped me a lot when I got started in 2006 (I was a complete newbie at this time!), and today, whenever I have a problem on my site, or anything php, etc... (I'm not a techie), I send him an email, and in less than 24H, the pb is gone.

As for my email marketing, I use aweber, icontact and I still have a few thousand subscribers in my ebizac account, plus another in my parabot account.

I'm sure you are asking why I use 3 services for email marketing?

I already talked about this on my aweber blog post, but in a nutshell, here it is:

Aweber is well known for its reliability and has much more feature than the autoresponder at ebizac.

As for icontact, I like the fact that I can add my subscribers in different list (buyers, etc...) without asking them for their email a second time!

Why do I have parabots and ebizac autoresponder then? (In fact, I just realized that I don't have three but four autoresponder services.)

It's simply because I got started with parabots, then Kavi upgraded to ebizac.

If you want to start with email marketing, icontact or aweber is the way to go. If you want an allin one solution with hosting, ad trackers, affiliate management system, etc... ebizac is a must try.

Franck Silvestre
    the body guard marketer

Franck S, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  15. Moonfeed

Moonfeed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yo! To all on this thread. Nice to be among you. I have just joined the forum. Why? Because I googled "eBizAc". Plenty of results - reviews, the site itself, much else, plus this forum thread. Anyway, I have been using eBizAc since 2009, as my autoresponder and list manager, my membership manager, product and affiliate manager, help-desk manager, and many more tools as well. Many highly established marketers prefer eBizAc (including Ewen Chia and Doug Champigny).

In all these years of emailing to my subscriber lists, I've never had a "spam" report. Double optin, and all goes well.

It's the most comprehensive business management system, and it comes free with my hosting account (both run by Kavi K). And as Frank S. says above, Kavi replies to all queries at the speed of light. I'm at the bottom of Africa. He's in Florida, USA. Big timezone difference. But no delay. Ever...

Moonfeed, Feb 7, 2013 IP