1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eBizAC vs. AWeber

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ForumJoiner, Jul 31, 2008.

With AWeber, you get 500 subscribers for $19 a month.
    With eBizAC, you get 30 000 subscribers for $29.95 a month (and much more than autoresponders).

Given the above, it looks to me that a lot of people should use eBizAC, yet they still use AWeber. Any ideas why?

I couldn't find anywhere on Google a comparative review of both services.

ForumJoiner, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  2. JeremiaSK8

JeremiaSK8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mate it's a serious misconception, you're totally wrong. Aweber let's you handle 500 subscribers in your account for $19/month. They don't give 500 leads to you for $19/month.

JeremiaSK8, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  3. ForumJoiner

ForumJoiner Active Member

Best Answers:
    :)
    Okay, "you get 500 subscribers" means "you will not be able to have more than 500 subscribers on your $19 per month account". Did I mention the word "lead" anywhere?

By the way, I would like an answer to my question, please, not to a question I didn't ask. Thank you.

4. JeremiaSK8

JeremiaSK8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No you did not mention that. Unfortunately some people's english knowledge is pretty bad here on DP, so sometimes I have to guess what they originally wanted to write.

Anyway, to be helpful: Aweber has been in the email marketing niche since 1998, and their service is reliable, trusted by tons of millionaire affiliate & internet marketers. I guess that's why is used by more people than eBizAc which I've never heard about before. Aweber offers quality, reliable services just like Getresponse, which is a similar, big email marketing company.

5. ForumJoiner

Best Answers:
    Thank you. That's a more useful answer for me. eBizAc is used for years, also.

I was hoping someone had experience with both eBizAc and AWeber.

6. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait so if i get an aweber account, I can only build a list of 500 people?

hornetss, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  7. ForumJoiner

Best Answers:
    You can build a list of more than 500 people, but you have to pay more than $19 a month. Several months ago, for $19.95 you could get up to 10 000 subscribers instead of up to 500. They made it cheaper by $0.95, but decreased the number from 10 000 to 500 :)

You can have as many subscribers as you want, but for a different fee.
    http://www.aweber.com/pricing.htm

8. JeremiaSK8

JeremiaSK8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fortunately Getresponse doesn't have a limit like that and it's also used by famous internet marketers.

9. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Been online for years and never heard of eBizAc, hang around other marketing forums and have never heard of the serious marketers talk about it, they ALL either use Aweber or Getresponse

terryd, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  10. ForumJoiner

Best Answers:
    Do you consider [FONT=arial, verdana, arial]Ewen Chia[/FONT] a serious marketer? He's using it, and from newsletter sent by him I found out about eBizAC.
    I found [FONT=arial, verdana, arial]Ewen Chia[/FONT] also listed here:
    http://ebizac.com/reviews.php

11. Shay

Shay Member

Best Answers:
    I am using aWeber for years (I am still on the old plan)
    They have a great service. They only thing that I wish they had include is the option to add subscribers via API. None of the big one support that yet.

Shay, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  12. ForumJoiner

Best Answers:
    I would like to know the differences between eBizAC and AWEber, please, not what only one of them has.

13. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:

Ha, this is a funny post.... we are telling s/he about aweber because we've never heard of the other and they still dont get it.

Why dont you go check both of them out yourself? each place has a list of benefits.

Like most said aweber only allows 500 imported leads before the price begins to rise.

I used aweber and they were good but I changed over to getresponse.
    Theres another one I am considering being part of because I don't think you should put all your eggs in one basket.

If your looking for people to tell you about ebizAC they have already said its something not very popular around these parts.

The only reason your getting remarks in this post is because you used aweber in the post. You may have gotten 2 answers if you asked what ebizAC was all about.

bunch, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  14. Ekim

Ekim Member

Best Answers:
    You can go with aweber through their reseller at profollow.com for the old price $19.95 up to 10000 subscribers.

Everything from from the email verification links to your support is run on awebers system.

You can check it out by submitting a support ticket from profollow.com and then go to aweber.com and check the status :)

Ekim, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  15. ForumJoiner

Best Answers:
    If you were in my place, how would you rephrase my original question to get useful answers?

If you ask something, and I say "Why don't you try to find the answer yourself?" would you be satisfied with my answer?

16. ScoTech

ScoTech Peon

Best Answers:
    Aweber has my vote.

ScoTech, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  17. ForumJoiner

Best Answers:
    Am I to understand that you tried eBizAC also and you chose AWeber?

18. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you not get it.....no one here has heard of let alone used eBizAC.......there is this giant search engine called Google....why don't you try to use it, we're not here to research stuff for you get off your ass and do it yourself.

terryd, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  19. JeremiaSK8

JeremiaSK8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, nobody has ever used eBizac before, we haven't even heard about it. Get over it and ask questions about well known companies like Getresponse.

20. ForumJoiner

Best Answers:
    What I don't understand is why would anyone bother to answer when (s)he has nothing to say about the subject. The subject was "eBizAC vs. AWeber" not "What do you think about AWeber?", nor "Have you ever heard about eBizAC?"

As stated in the first post, I searched Google, to the best of my abilities, and I wasn't able to find anything relevant. I even searched DP, and not found anything relevant also. I tried other forums, where I found something at least remote relevant about the differences. I asked both AWeber and eBizAC about the differences. They both gave me some answers with the advantages one service has over the other.

If nobody important uses eBizAC, I wouldn't even ask a question about. But I see Ewen Chia uses it. For me, he's someone important. I'm sure he has a reason for using eBizAC. I plan to ask him also about this, but I'm not sure he'll answer.

That is, nobody who answered this thread so far. May I ask why are still reading this thread if you don't care about eBizAC at all? I need an answer to my original question. If you can't give that answer to me, it's fine.

Half of my friends never heard of PayPal. Should I ask the question I need answers to or should I ask questions which are easy to answer?

One last thing : if I'll find the answer to it, I'll post the answer also here. As you can see, there are no affiliate links in my posts. But, I have a feeling that's something more than a price difference between the services. Just because BMW (AWeber) make some expensive and very reliable cars, does not mean that a brand you've never heard of it can't be better for my particular needs.