1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ssimon171078, Jul 27, 2013.

i want to know what fees when i want to sell anything ,and fees to open ebay shop ?
    Thanks

ssimon171078, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  2. topthisfact

topthisfact Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    It really depends on the category of the product you are trying to sell, for example the electronic and clothing category would have 2 different rates after the item got sold.
    There are 2 different types of selling fee on ebay, regardless of what category you're selling at, although like I said its different for each category. The first type of fee is called the "insertion fee" which is a fee being charged when the item is listed on ebay for sale(Fixed Amount Fee). The second type of fee is called the "Final Value "Fee" which is charged after the item is sold(Percentage Fee).
    You can read information on all the fees cost and benefits to open an ebay store/shop subscription at the link below:
    http://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/subscriptions.html

topthisfact, Jul 30, 2013 IP