1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ebay to Amazon Guide - Step By Step Guide For Generating Traffic For Your Amazon Page

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Words For You, Aug 23, 2011.

1. hideous

hideous Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question about plan A. How can you do this being that its a violation of terms of service of amazon associates to buy through your own links?

I heard that they dont even track your purchases becasue they can see that your buying and associate accounts are connected? Is this not true?

I buy about 600k a year off amazon and would love to be able to access his commission but I cannot find a way.

hideous, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  2. Words For You

Words For You Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Hideous

You dont have to give your Amazon Associates link in Plan A. Its more like selling stuff with a slight profit margin on it. Whatever you want to sell. Just keep that product in mind and sell it as a seller, instead of embedding your link anywhere. If someone shows interest, you proceed with the rest of the steps in that plan. I hope i have made myself clear. If you still have questions, i encourage you to continue the discussion.

Words For You, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  3. hideous

hideous Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I understand. However, obviously you are way more competitive if you have access to the amazon commissions. If you do not and attempt to sell something that someone else is and they are getting thier commissions from amazon then you are at a disadvantage equal to thier commission which just say if they have any volume at all 8%ish.

I found the site spinningtornado.com and read a bunch about it hoping it would be a way for me to buy my 1000's of amazon items a month and then get reciprical purchases from other programs. However, its been days and I haven't gotten one return sale. Its not directly on topic here but if anyone has gotten a return sale on there I would like to know. So far the site owners have not returned an email of mine, starting to wonder if its even legit?

I would love to see a spinningtornado.com type site thats a collection of amazon associates and the program would randomize whoes link you used and just exclude your own. Also it would be super if it could match or closely match dollar value as well.

IS there a legit way that I can get either my own commission or recipricate commissions from amazon? I know the big sellers on eBay are not just forgoing this 8%.

hideous, Oct 5, 2011 IP