1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay specific items

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Dazed_and_confused, May 13, 2006.

Hello,
    I made my first cents with cj and ebay by adding general banners on my sites. I want to know if there is any way to point to specific auctions I choose.

thanx in advance

*affiliate newbie here

Dazed_and_confused, May 13, 2006 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    On the eBay.com site, within the affiliate area there's a tool called the Editor Kit.

This allows you to dispay specific live auctions based on keywords you specify.

dcristo, May 13, 2006 IP
  3. l1tilr

l1tilr Guest

Best Answers:
    I use the tools. cents is right but a lot of them leads to dollars. after losing money last year on direct sales I turned to ebay and amazon. ebay does pretty well, sign ups are really good. I don't know if I'm doing it right but whatever works is good. inexpensive buy now items seem to sell best.
    readingpafire.com/firestore/fire_department_patches.html

l1tilr, May 14, 2006 IP
  4. Shivering Boy

Shivering Boy Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also use the Flexible Destination Tool to point to any ebay page you want, including individual auctions.

Shivering Boy, May 18, 2006 IP
  5. Dazed_and_confused

Dazed_and_confused Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I bought a ebay-site from a member here and he uses the editor. If I change only the PID, is that ok ?

Dazed_and_confused, May 18, 2006 IP