1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eBay Regional Sites - Worth Listing On?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Gomar, Oct 5, 2016.

I am wondering if anyone has any information on eBay regional sites. Obviously eBay.com has by far the most traffic and it's basically the same as eBay.ca by which I mean they are both fully integrated with each other.

But what about the other sites? eBay.de, eBay.co.uk, etc. Do they get decent traffic when compared to eBay.com and if so which regional eBay site is the most popular?

Gomar, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  2. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It really would depend on your market, of if you have potential customers from that region. If you think that there might be potential business there, then that would be good. Of course generally each and every market is a potential for business, but then knowing what your actual target is, etc. would help if it's worth posting there or not.

Milliardo, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  3. Bashiruddin

Bashiruddin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would not suggest, if you are small timer. It's definitely not worth it. So I would not suggest you to list on other sites, better yet provide international shipping.

Hope it helps.

P.S: I work for 2 eBay clients, U.S & Aus.

Bashiruddin, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  4. vuongseo

vuongseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    eBay.com tôi thấy nổi tiếng trên toàn thế giới so với phần còn lại.

vuongseo, Oct 29, 2016 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They get a huge amount of traffic. Most buyers want to purchase stuff locally.

dcristo, Oct 29, 2016 IP
  6. syedmuddassar

syedmuddassar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1st - Many peoples want to buy stuff locally. 2nd - Regional base traffic is about to hit the market, USA is the larger market as compared to UK, or DE. So definitely eBay.com is getting more traffic.

syedmuddassar, Dec 6, 2016 IP