1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay Partner Network: first commissions?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by FikseGTS, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Dude-Dastic

Dude-Dastic Member

Best Answers:
    Checked again a few minutes ago and still nothing. What's going on? Is it because I use the eBay API instead of the link generator or other tools? Perhaps there's an issue with the API.

Dude-Dastic, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  2. DonMecca

DonMecca Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats a good possibility ...I haven't mover 100% of my links over to ePN but the ones I have, I've used the link generator and thats actually tracking clicks and impressions. Most peoples are reporting they see this. But no one has yet to see any commissions or ACRU.

I just took a look at the stats now it appears there appears to be some revenue showing up (very small amount for the amount of clicks) for April 1st, which is some relief.

DonMecca, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  3. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Before any one has a heart attack over earnings...

Today I made and tested my link, got the click registered in the reports, so I just switched to ePN.

Nintendo, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  4. FikseGTS

FikseGTS Peon

Best Answers:
    good point, there were some actions posted to CJ for the first as well.... have to wait a week or so to see things start to break over....

FikseGTS, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  5. Trisha

Trisha Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just wondering how you've all updated the code in your sites. I'm overhauling the shop on my site and at the same time I'm checking that all the sellers are still active etc. I'm generating each of the code snippets in the ebay editor kit from scratch. It would have been quicker to check which parameters need to be changed and just do a search and replace but doing it this way I've got meaningful IDs in every snippet of code. I started to see impressions within a very short time of publishing just a few links. I've done a few more links today and the number of impressions and clicks has increased so I'm happy that things are being tracked properly.

Trisha, Apr 3, 2008 IP
  6. almaguer

almaguer Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone please tell me exactly what impressions and clicks mean?

Thanks

:confused:

almaguer, Apr 9, 2008 IP
  7. 42rumbler

42rumbler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    any updates on this, I'm getting no impressions, no clicks and awstats says hundreds of unique viewers...I asked eBay and got the response I'd hear back from tech..still haven't heard anything, I even generated new links per request from ebay...:mad:

42rumbler, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  8. ivorytowers

ivorytowers Peon

Best Answers:
    same here I've had 500 clicks in the last week but no $'s :confused:

ivorytowers, Jun 18, 2008 IP