1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay listing?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Sep 5, 2010.

When coming to the ebay listing, mind telling me whether there is a need to design your listing to make it nice? I am referring to html listing. Please advise. thanks

alvin1972, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  2. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just do a search on google you will find a few of them.

CPALeadTroy, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  3. xTimelinex

xTimelinex Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Alvin;
    The nicer and more appealing you make your auction, the more professional and trustworthy you will appear to buyers. You can find templates (as williamsc stated) with a big G search. Don't have the auction look too 'busy' but you want to stand out from other sellers.

xTimelinex, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  4. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Regarding eBay listing it is always advisable to do your listing nice .i.e using html because it reflects your sales. Buyers always try to view presentable listing.

Along with html your listing should contain all data which describes your product and keywords which buyers mostly use to search the product.

sjdataservices, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  5. Amadeus47

Amadeus47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    While I agree with the above posters I will also say that as a 12+ year user that price also plays a significant part. I've seen products with very basic text and less than professional pictures outsell well designed pages. Also, your ranking as a seller is a very important key. I've bought and sold everything from cars (one sold, one bought) to electronics and software. I opt for a clean looking site using HTML with as close to professional photos as possible.

Amadeus47, Jun 12, 2012 IP