1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eBay lead question

Discussion in 'eBay' started by rgordon83, Jul 29, 2007.

ok. so i got my first eBay signup tonight. But i have a question. CJ actually says i have TWO leads from ebay,one says "Active Registration", which is the one that paid me $25. the other just says "registration" and it didn't pay me anything. what is the difference? thanks!

rgordon83, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  2. skrachs

skrachs Peon

Best Answers:
    i think the other one account isn't activated and that's why you don't get commission.

skrachs, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  3. mrmonster

mrmonster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Each "active" registration generates two hits on the CJ reporting, one for the initial signup and one when they place a bid.

So your 2 leads are the same person completing both requirements, signing up and then bidding.

mrmonster, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  4. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks. That's what i was thinking too...

rgordon83, Jul 30, 2007 IP
  5. evpstud

evpstud Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a lot better now that they raised that commission from $12 to $25. eBay's got so much money it doesn't bug them the slightest to double our commissions! I was very happy when June came along and it jumped!

evpstud, Jul 30, 2007 IP