1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay Item Listing and Tracking Tools

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Tsekouris, Aug 21, 2016.

Hello guys

I have been working exclusively with ebay for almost the past year and a half, and as many of you would probably know to list a lot of items manually, takes a lot of time. And even after that, if you have listed so many items you will be baffled by the time that you will need to spend daily in order to check the prices and availability of your listed products. Add to all the above a morning job, and a normal everyday life, and suddenly time seems to be running very low.

I do not know if you are aware, but there are a couple tools, that could really help you with both of the aforementioned problems.

If you are interested in learning more about those programs send me a pm, or answer here!

Tsekouris, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    This is a forum to discuss, not a forum for you to list down questions and ask members to look for you via PM. Hopefully members who need information just reply here.

wisdomtool, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  3. Tsekouris

Tsekouris Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, as you can probably see it's my first message so I just though that this was the best way to address the subject.

Tsekouris, Aug 21, 2016 IP