1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ebay hot products

Discussion in 'eBay' started by dh86, Sep 5, 2011.

what are hot selling products are on ebay?

dh86, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  2. Bytista2

Bytista2 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can check out whats selling well at pulse.ebay. It shows you most watched items , whats selling well , etc.

Bytista2, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  3. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is also a product called "Hot Item Finder".

jmbinfo, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  4. Lian Antie

Lian Antie Peon

Best Answers:
    using terapeak is the best option I can suggest, but the price is not cheap

Lian Antie, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  5. jmbinfo

Best Answers:
    Terapeak is a good option but at $25/month it is outside some people's price range. Though I would question whether they should be in business in the first place if they can't afford $25/month.

jmbinfo, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  6. Lian Antie

Lian Antie Peon

Best Answers:
    yes it's true, I only subscribe terapeak for 1 month, and cancel it. Too expensive for me. But if some sellers clever, they can using 14 days free trial to maximize research using it. For example, I have one point what category I want to sell. I want to sell man clothing (t-shirt), so with 14 days trial I search what is most buying t-shirt on ebay.

Lian Antie, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  7. bendania

bendania Peon

Best Answers:
    One of my nominations for the Lame Idea About What To Sell On eBay Award is the entire notion finding "hot" products. If you really want to know what's sizzling, what's fiery H-O-T, spend a few hours watching the informercials on TV. The odds are you don't and the reason why makes perfect sense. If YOU owned one of the hottest products in the country, would YOU discount it? You don't have to discount it to sell it. Naturally, you will reduce the price for Macy's or Bed, Bath & Beyond or other giants that can afford to buy $20 million at a time. But you would never discount it to small resellers like the folks who want to sell it on eBay. In fact, you might be 100% opposed to selling it on eBay, which is such a price-driven marketplace.

bendania, Sep 15, 2011 IP
  8. jmbinfo

Best Answers:
    Good points. But, searching for "whats hot" gives you an idea of "what's in demand.". You then have a baseline to source those products at a price that allows a decent markup for profit.

jmbinfo, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  9. LoriCow50

LoriCow50 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use
    pulse.ebay.com/
    when trying to find out which sites to build to make money with the ebay partner network

LoriCow50, Sep 18, 2011 IP