1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ebay data feed needed (EPN)

Discussion in 'eBay' started by stats, Dec 23, 2011.

i need a source to download ebay product data feed. Since it is most likely to be closely related to EPN , i post this thread here

here is the thing .. i've learned that one can download complete product feed if they have an EPN account, however i don't give a #$&^@! about signing up with any ebay services including EPN and whatever else they offer because of their rude and humiliating process of "verification" and no-reason rejects and life-time bans.

So, i am looking for an alternate source to download the daily ebay product feed, maybe trough a third-party feed provider or by any other trick (such as signing up for an affiliate network and getting the up-to-date feed from there)

Any suggestion would be much appreciated and if it turns out to be a good solution for me, i will even tip you!

P.S. i'm not going to build any affiliate websites or something like that from the feed, so i don't care who's affiliate id is going to be in the links .. i'm going to strip any such IDs .. i just need basic info such as item name, description, image, price

stats, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  2. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Kerosene, Dec 24, 2011 IP
  3. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, thanks, but the problem with that is it returns only some 20-30 results no matter how many there were, also it returns a search result. That can <somehow> be used at the very worst case scenario, but it is far from being a complete data set

What i want is the full product feed of whatever ebay has (gigabytes of data)

stats, Dec 25, 2011 IP