1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EBay business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by peacelover20, Nov 16, 2015.

Hi DGs

M'y question is simple :
    What kind of business are you selling in eBay ? And what is the most successful things that can be sold easily ?

Do you sell new things or used things??

M'y question is adressed to eBay successful traders . So please give your expérience .

Thanks

peacelover20, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  2. ryan.gillam

ryan.gillam Member

Best Answers:
    You will not find somebody who will tell you which products sell successfully. Because, if they do, and you get in on the market, that is one more person they need to compete with and a few less sales that they are going to be making.

You are, sadly, going to need to put your own research into it. It is likely that you will fail numerous times, but once you have found the right niche for you, you will make money.

ryan.gillam, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  3. ioZoom

ioZoom Member

Best Answers:
    I have some a few friends who buy liquidated and closeout products by the pallet and then sort and sell each item individually on ebay. If you're not sure what that is, its stuff thats overstocked and/or returned at various department stores like bestbuy, walmart, sears, costco, etc. You can buy them by the pallet or truckload at a heavy discounted price.

ioZoom, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  4. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Check the products that are trending, then look for a good wholesaler, get these products to sell. But you need to be mindful that Ebay fees are extremely high.

wisdomtool, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  5. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do pretty good selling TOPPS Star Wars Card Trader, Bunt, Huddle, and KICK Digital Cards on ebay. FREE to get the cards, NO SHIPPING INVOLVED - Sometimes make a few hundred a day with multiple devices.. Lots of people do it too. I think it's silly people spend money on digital cards, but whatever brings in the $$. Sometimes I buy the digital cards, just to resell them at a higher price. Or trade them in the app, to get cards that sell for more on eBay.

I don't mind sharing, cause the more people who do this, makes the prices go up higher :p - Since the cards are limited in number.

topcoder, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  6. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    eBay can do well if you are selling used things at a cheaper price. This because the new items are already in the local market and no need to engage in much stress trying to purchase it only. I dont sell on eBay but I do buy on eBay. I usually look for items that are already used for a cheaper price. Therefore my advice for you is that you engage in selling used electronics but of high value

kimanierick, Nov 19, 2015 IP