1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eBay / AuctionAds Tracking Fixed?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by Entrep, Apr 23, 2007.

Can anyone else confirm (or maybe Shoemoney) that the eBay affiliate tracking issues have been fixed and that bonuses (or the correct commissions) have now been posted.

I logged into my AuctionAds account today and my revenue for the month is much more in line with what I would expect as opposed to $0.00 each day.

Entrep, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  2. Daz

Daz Guest

Best Answers:
    Nope. No email about it, nor do I see a post about it anywhere.

I dont think its fixed quite yet.

Daz, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  3. solo1

solo1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, I don't think so because the previous email they sent me said that they were going to email back when the problem is fixed. Haven't heard from them since April 20th.

The message I received from auctionads:

Dear Auction Ads Publishers,

As you may or may-not be aware, the eBay US affiliate program reported experiencing tracking issues that began on Saturday April 7. These issues affect revenue share and ACRU performance. The exact scope of the issue is not fully known by eBay. When the notification first went out eBay thought the fix was going to be forthcoming. We communicated with eBay and made the decision to wait to notify our users until a fix was completed and the lost revenue credited. Unfortunately the tracking issue still hasn't been fixed, and it doesn't appear that a fix will be in place shortly. As a result, the credit can not be determined until the problem is resolved.

We understand your frustration in this matter and while it is not a problem with AuctionAds we are extremely frustrated as well. We fully understand that receiving a bonus credit is never the same as knowing what your real stats are. As you know our commitment to growth is our highest priority and an issue like this is crippling. eBay has assured us they are working hard on the problem, and will be fixing both the problem and the fallout. We will naturally be passing this onto users in full.

Please note that this does not affect international programs, only eBay US. At this point this is all we know. Since the exact scope of the issue is unknown, it will be impossible for us to determine the credit until eBay finishes their calculations.

Again, we apologize for this unfortunate inconvenience and hope that you'll stick with us.

solo1, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  4. ddn

ddn Active Member

Best Answers:
    It has been resolved.

ddn, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  5. Cashable

Cashable Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fixed, as ddn said. Here is the email I just received:

Cashable, Apr 25, 2007 IP