1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EBAY and ADAM GINSBERG

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jim34, Nov 8, 2009.

1. kent_lau

kent_lau Peon

Best Answers:
    His speech is amazing. He would give you a lots of promise.
    Just like what others experienced, I experienced the same.

His InstantStoreBuilder is suck.
    The support is so week. takes days to reply.

One advice, do not enroll in his program. I have lost few thousand with this program.
    The event is organized by Success Resource Malaysia. He is one of the speaker.

kent_lau, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  2. zinger1978

zinger1978 Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay away from Adam Ginsberg courses in Australia!!!

We are mid range ebay sellers, having success (we don't make a fortune...yet!) but we make a full time wage equivalent (both still working though for the time being) from it. Because we had made money from eBay we decided to invest into Adam's "Secrets of an Auction Millionaire" course after seeing him at the National Achievers Conference in Brisbane.....what a mistake!!! It cost $3,997 and with the course a few other things that try to make it appear more value. His book was the best part of everything but can be bought in the shops or online pretty cheap .First the Brisbane course was cancelled due to "Clashes in Adam's Schedule", when we asked for a refund they said "no we don't have to" and they said we would have to do the Sydney or Melbourne course. Due to work and family commitments (and the extra cost of flights and accommodation) we again asked for money back...within 24 hours they announced the Brisbane course was back on, so we were more than happy to go to the new one and of course stayed in. The evening before the course we get an email followed by a call that the flight was cancelled and the course was postponed....again meant to be postponed to a new date...as frustrating as it was, the flight cancellation appeared to be legitimate on the LA flight schedules. However, no more communication and when we asked again they again said "you will need to attend the Sydney or Melbourne" course which were on that week.....this is also on top of issues accessing the "extras" sold with the package.

So after pretty much no response (a couple of pass the buck responses) and them refusing to refund us we applied through our bank / visa to claim the goods were not delivered. We submitted all the information and emails to them along with a detailed explanation of what had occurred. The initial judgment is back in our favour and the money is back on our card. If they try to counter the charges and claim they should be made then visa will escalate the investigation further.

Would be very interested to see if any other people have had issues with Adam's 2012 "Secrets of an Auction Millionaire" course and what they did. If anyone is still fighting for their money back, I would suggest that you try what we did if you purchased on card. If you would like more information or are looking for more people to build your case then please just message me or leave your contact details, happy to make contact with anyone as we have all the evidence and information to prove they did not provide the service we paid for.....or even close (no course at all!).

I have no idea if they do this stuff all the time, if they are legitimate or not. For all I know, the course may have been great (I hope it was for those who were in the Sydney/Melbourne ones) but I do know that what we experienced from someone who is meant to be an ebay expert and teaches people about ebay (where customer feedback is soooo important) that we would not want to see anyone else be ripped off by him or to have to try and deal with the very very poor customer service.

Regards,
    Allan

zinger1978, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  3. Robyn78

Robyn78 Peon

Best Answers:
    Had I done a bit of research and seen this forum I would have stayed away from the seminar held in Melb. It's such a scam!! I'm currently trying to recover the $4k. If anyone can offer advise it would be much appriecated. For those who have been scamed pls show your support by lodging your complaints with Consumer Affairs and or VCAT as I have.

Robyn78, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  4. louisemelb

louisemelb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Allan and Robyn and everyone else that has been ripped off with Adam Ginsberg!

I cannot believe the amount of people that have fallen for his BS (including me!) I also put in his dirty pocket AUD$4000 and went through a painful situation with the support guys that never refunded me back. This happened about 10 months ago and I lt the case rest until now. I want my money back and make as many people aware of his con tricks and such a dishonest business he runs!

My email is: Please email me. I need your support and let's get forces together. So far I am going to contact by bank/visa, Consumer affairs and VCAT as some of you guys suggested.

I am a "fresh victim" of his course, so obviously Empowernet in Australia is still supporting him even after years of complaints, I don't know what's going on but he has to go down.

Thanks and hope to hear from any of you soon!
    Luisa

louisemelb, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  5. addydigitalpoint

addydigitalpoint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Tonnele, you said before "Making money on ebay is simple. You need the right information in terms of where to find scam free dropship, liquidators and wholesalers. If you need the perfect resource just let me know I will give you that information"

Hi! Tonnele, are you still practising it with success? I am so lucky as I lost a lot of resources invested in ebay experts, the investment of Time and $$ can never recover.

Any DIY way can make money in ebay without paying tones of $$......:(

you could email to me at for your comment and generous ideas, Thanks, Addy

addydigitalpoint, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  6. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard of him.

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  7. walkyourdreams

walkyourdreams Peon

Best Answers:
    I attended his 2.5 days workshop in Singapore. It was actually free as he decided to donate all the proceeds to charity, so he proposed that as long as anyone who paid SGD50 would be able to attend the workshop for free, and it comes with Template Optimizer Premium free.
    There was 4 people in the team - Adam Ginsberg, Russ Anderson, Abby and Laurie.
    In the seminar, he introduced alot of softwares that tackles business on ebay, Amazon and ecommerce, which amounts to about USD17,000/=. There wasn't much information of how we can do businesses on Ebay or Amazon with no software.
    I was totally impressed by his ecommerce software as it makes creating website so easy but it is at USD10,000!!!! Adam also mentioned that he would be organizing any more workshops from next year onwards.
    I did like Adam sense of humour, but I do have reservations about investing USD17,000 to buy softwares. I was very keen but I could not justify paying so much.
    If there is anyone who has purchased the software that can provide more insights, it would be highly appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    walkyourdreams, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  8. timtam

timtam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't know what he's selling now but I bought into another of his programs (non Ebay) a few years ago and felt totally ripped off. While the support was good, the program very rapidly developed into something completely different which (big surprise - not) would cost you more to continue. I, and so many others, spent thousands on doing what we were directed to with the original product, only to be told down the track that the vision had changed and what we'd done/spent was virtually useless unless we paid more and changed course.

He's a great speaker and even greater salesman but I'm afraid my overall impression at the end of it all was that it was a huge rip off which cost me lots of money.

timtam, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  9. walkyourdreams

walkyourdreams Peon

Best Answers:
    Timtam, do you have any advises of how to go about Ebay business then?

walkyourdreams, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  10. timtam

timtam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, I'm sorry I don't. I never tried the Ebay thing - my run-in with Ginsberg was to do with building online stores which linked to Ebay and Amazon. I've moved my wealth creation aspirations to futures trading and property renovation.

timtam, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Before reading my comment please note I have no idea who Adam Ginsberg is and don't even care to find out. With that said...

The #1 reason behind most seminars is to indirectly (or directly) sell to you. I become a HUGE skeptic when the speaker is really good at engaging you. Mainly because the better the talker the better the sales person but not necessarily the better program offered. Generally (ahh fuck it..ALWAYS) the information being sold yields a higher profit for the seller than applying the methods being sold. By hosting seminars and selling $3000-$5000 selling systems he found his gold niche. His system is merely bronze to him. Perhaps previously he made a ton of money with his concepts. However, I'm sure the market became saturated or his earnings came to a screaming halt if he made the financial suicidal decision to start sharing it at any cost. This is why I NEVER buy other peoples "Making Money" programs. It may have worked for them in their time and market however it won't work for me right now.

If every day you stumbled upon $10,000 in the same back alley would you
    1.) secretly visit the back alley every day until you stop finding the money
    OR
    2.) start selling the location to friends, family and strangers for $1,000?

Think about it.....

These guys visit the back alley every day to collect their money. Then once that money is no longer there they start selling the location to everyone under the sun because it's plausible you could visit there and another $10,000 will be unclaimed. However, it's highly unlikely. Hell..the whole scenario I gave you is unlikely. Usually so are these programs too..

NetStar, Jul 28, 2014 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  12. Rich Randolf

Rich Randolf Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure why people on this forum have such a different experience then I. I have been working with Adam and his research software and I have found them to be extremely valuable. I am averaging $5k a month and I have to give credit to where credit is due. I would have not been able to do this without Adam and his team! I was just doing some research online to see if Adam was coming back this way and found this forum and was surprised.

Rich Randolf, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  13. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe you one bit. Why? Because you have been, which means currently, working WITH Adam.......... However, instead of asking for his availability you decided to go to Google.com and search to see if Adam was coming back your way but instead stumbled upon a random forum discussing his product............................................................................ Yesterday I googled Britney Spears (not really) to see if she was coming my way......but only because I am not working with her =)

NetStar, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  14. Evan Scoresby

Evan Scoresby Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. I recently attended one of Adam's workshop in Portland a few weeks ago and am loving his software - especially the Template Optimizer Supreme. I've been selling on eBay for over 16 years now and wish I had this particular tool back then. It's made listing items on eBay SO MUCH easier, plus they look AWESOME! Since using this software I've seen my sales increase... in fact, I just got processing a third order for the same item today that's giving me over a $50 profit for each item after fees! I'm okay with having $150 dollar days for not really doing anything. I've had nothing but a positive experience so far with Adam Ginsberg, his team and software.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    Evan Scoresby, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  15. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:

Bullshit again lol.

C'mon... ANOTHER person randomly found this old thread on GOogle and just had to register an account and defend the product and never return? There are a LOT of stupid people here but I'm going to call the bullshit out on this. It's pathetic and obvious what is going on now. lol

NetStar, Dec 13, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  16. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh and by the way if you haven't noticed.. the defendants of the products (both old and new) have only posted in this thread with a review and never returned to post anywhere else. Lol.

NetStar, Dec 13, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  17. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear, here you argued that''Adam Ginsberg EBAY business that he offers for around $4000-$5000US to be a member''. I have no practical experience about it. So I can say it may occur but you have to know about the membership requirements.
    Did you know the details process and working area of every member in Adam Ginsberg Ebay programme ??

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  18. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody ever sells a system that makes money. If it's going to make someone rich it will be the person who discovered it. If you can find something that makes a little money, you can sell it to others for a lot of money... Which is the basic Ginsberg model.

Even if there was such a system being sold, with so many people using it, it would become obsolete in a very short space of time.

uand.eye, Dec 13, 2015 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  19. Cnote2223

Cnote2223 Peon

Best Answers:
    I recently attended a work shop event in Boston. For myself personally I found the Information extremely helpful. I have been interested in selling on Amazon, and I learned tons of information. I have his software and he's so much. The coaches have been a huge resource to my success.

Cnote2223, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  20. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Wait until you've been around a bit longer, lol

sarahk, Dec 15, 2015 IP