1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ebay affiliate network

Discussion in 'eBay' started by aweseome, Jun 25, 2010.

Does anyone use ebay affiliate network?
    and also do you earn money from it?

aweseome, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  2. awoobfordp

awoobfordp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also just planning to apply for it. It is one of the most lucrative affiliate programs on the Internet, and also one of the most difficult to get accepted into due to stringent acceptance policies according to those who are earning a lot from it. It is called EPN, that is, Ebay Partner Network. You should not apply until you know you have fulfilled all the requirements. When you go to wpmage.com, when you are about to close the page, you will be prompted to receive a free report and video lessons. After entering your name and e-mail, you will have access to a PDF document called MageBluePrint. At page 34 of MageBluePrint, you see EPN Acceptance Guide hyperlink. The hyperlink leads to EPN Acceptance Guide PDF. That PDF will give you details of how to get accepted for ebay affiliate.

awoobfordp, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  3. aweseome

aweseome Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks Awoobfordp,
    I already join and there's click on the ebay ad which I have posted on my websites. The problem is that the first month I get money for the clicks. The on the second month I get a bit less with more clicks. And this month I have more then 180 clicks, but not a single cent earned on the click!!!!!!! I felt like been cheated by eBay.

aweseome, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  4. awoobfordp

awoobfordp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are welcome Aweseome. I think may be you look for any recent material that explain more on there system. Who knows, may be they have changed one thing or the other in their system of operation.

awoobfordp, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  5. aweseome

aweseome Guest

Best Answers:
    I did have a look on their materials and they didn't mention much except they use a lot of rules when it comes to "quality click"......I think I'm going to dump the ebay affiliate and use other one which could make me money. Do you know of any beside adsense?

aweseome, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  6. awoobfordp

awoobfordp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not perfectly aware of any other pay per click program after that of eBay and Adsense. Meanwhile, it seems I had heard or read of another one other than those mentioned ones but I can't recall perfectly where I heard or read about it. What came to mind most of where I came across such is a webinar between Chris Cobb and Greg Jacob I attended recently. You can access the replay at chriscobb.co.uk/replay.

awoobfordp, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  7. aweseome

aweseome Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks for that, I'll have a look on it later. If you're into finding ways to blog for money, check out shoemoney.com. It's pretty interesting.

aweseome, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  8. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    eBay uses Paypal (an online payment processor) which is also owned by Ebay and therefore offers it as a method of payment for members in all countries. There are some countries in which direct bank deposit is also available. Payments will be processed in the last week of each month.

aeroz1, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  9. raman891106

raman891106 Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, I am thinking to apply for it. Hope to get selected..

raman891106, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  10. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    eBay Affiate program is worth, you can earn money promoting your listing as well as other sellers listing.

As a seller you can earn commissions by sending traffic to your own listings as well as to other seller's listings on every purchase and also on each click that is directed to an eBay site.

sjdataservices, Jun 18, 2012 IP