1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebaj permanently Limitation

Discussion in 'eBay' started by vip3rGTSr, Aug 13, 2012.

Hi2all :)

I was selling for about 3years on ebay, but in the last months I did not have the time to do this.
    For the last Items I sold I had some complains adn because of that I got the the "Permanently Selling Limitation".

So I want to start again with my eBay business so I wanted to ask you if there is any way to do this with my old account?

Thanks for the help

Regards

vip3rGTSr, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  2. kemasii

kemasii Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello to answer the first Question If you have talked to ebay and they said it is a permanent deal then unfortunately no, you will not be able to use that seller account again. Your best bet would be to start a new account and build it up and remember If you dont have time to take care of your customers properly don't sell till you can.
    now for the second question: That depends really, What did you do, does ebay only allow pay pal in your country, and what was the scenario that caused you to loose your pp account. Paypal should normally not effect ebay unless they prove you were committing some high risk behavior. Paypal and ebay are the same people so you screw up with one the other knows

kemasii, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  3. kahran

kahran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    must be careful and positive playing in this program. because has amedium sensitifically.

kahran, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  4. EvilTaco

EvilTaco Peon

Best Answers:
    Call them up, usually they will tell you something helpful. But if you get some 18 year old kid in the call center, ask to speak to their boss. They will sort you out.

EvilTaco, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  5. jalang

jalang Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    limitation has solution, looking for it by google or other.

jalang, Oct 15, 2012 IP