1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EasyEstateManager Greek Translation

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by darrenthackston, Feb 27, 2012.

I am currently using the latest EasyEstateManager and I am very happy with it.
    I need to someone to help me to translate the website into Greek and Russian right now.
    The website itself already has 3 languages, I just need someone to replace them of the
    current language to Greek / Russian.

Thanks

darrenthackston, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  2. brandonsmith

brandonsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I am Brandon from EasyEstateManager. If you are using the 2012 version, you can simply use the translation tool in admin panel > website setup > languages > edit translation. There you can update the phrases easily. And it will surely accept greek as well. You will simply need to find a greek translator, and he can do the rest. Hope this answer can help you.

brandonsmith, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  3. Lingualabs

Lingualabs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

have you considered using a professional translation service? We are Lingualabs, a translation agency that is different from others. Our rates start at just 4c per source word for proofreading of your website! Machine translation tools often output complete nonsense.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread, or, if you prefer, send us an email at office@lingualabs.net.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Florian Novotny

Lingualabs Ltd | Project Manager

Lingualabs, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  4. ts24seo

ts24seo Peon

Best Answers:
    We are a leading provider for professional translation services and interpreting services for businesses worldwide. We are a London based translation agency operating 24/7 for your convenience, with our multiple communication options right at your fingertips. Our wide range of translation services includes legal translation services, website translation services, technical translation services, marketing translation services and medical translation services. Our team of linguistic experts only translate into their mother tongue language, ensuring reliable and professional translations every time.

ts24seo, May 14, 2012 IP