1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easy ways to earn money online- My two cents

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Luke Williams, Jun 18, 2015.

Hello guys

As I heard today, in order to post a marketplace thread on Digital Point, I need to earn 3 likes from 3 different members. I guess I can achieve that quickly by sharing some useful information with the people of Digital Point world. Creating a marketplace thread is the main reason I joined Digital Point, I won't lie, but the good news for all of you is that I am willing to share some of my ways to quickly and easily earn money online.

Okay, so let's start. I will try to teach step-by-step extremely SIMPLE (not always easy, not easy for everyone) methods that could add some cash to your bank balance. I tried, tested and cashed all the methods I am sharing. Will you? Well, that only depends from your skills, knowledge, dedication, effort and plenty of other factors.

I would like to point out the fact that I am not affiliated with any of the websites I am sharing here in this thread. I do not want to be banned from this forum because I shared some third-party websites. I repeat, I am not affiliated with any of them and I am not posting any links. Those are my recommendations, only.

Selling Traffic

I used to sell traffic back in the days when I was new to IM world. This is extremely easy method but I can say that is bit over-saturated nowadays. It is pretty simple to do. All you have to do is have a bot. You can purchase one (recommended) or download from some forum or a website. If you have some money I advice purchasing a Hitleap account and a VPS.
    That is all. You have traffic in your hands. Sell and distribute. What you can do is start with websites like Fiverr and SEOclerks. Create a gig on those websites and sell it! I am already hearing all of you saying ''Oh, competition on those websites is huge''

Where there is competition, there is money to be made!

Learn how to be better than them. For start, drive traffic to your gigs so you can rank your gig. Offer something different. Offer bonuses. Buy some fake reviews (pure black hat, but it works). Always deliver what you said and deliver on time. Make it quick.
    You can also move to bigger marketplaces and sell your traffic on forums.

After that, start a website and a blog. Advertise your website and rank your blog for keywords related to ''traffic generation''. Sell your traffic. Invest in advertisements.

The point is: GET CREATIVE! You will earn money if you add your own twist to this method and beat your competition.

You can easily earn $50-$60 a day just by selling traffic on marketplaces. Reinvest and make more profit. Simple as that.

I will keep sharing methods of my own to this thread if I see a good response to this one, of course.

Luke Williams, Jun 18, 2015 IP
    KeithCash likes this.
  2. Luke Williams

Luke Williams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I decided to instantly add another post to this thread about one of my favorite money making systems. It is another method but I believe this is not exactly the method for a newbie in Internet Marketing world, rather for someone with more experience, money and hard working habits.

Earning thousands with selling eBooks on Kindle
    Are you a writer? If the answer is YES, then this method could be extremely profitable. If the answer is NO, this method could still be profitable, however, it requires initial investment and it involves many other risks.

Anyway, you have probably heard about Kindle marketplace before. It is a place for selling digital eBooks on wide variety of topics (anything you can think of). You are basically earning royalities from the sold copies of your eBook.

Your eBook can be about any topic, however, the research is one of the key factors in making money on Kindle. Launching an eBook in a category that is profitable and less competitive is something everyone want to accomplish. You can do the research part by yourself or simply write about the topics you are interested about or you can hire someone to do this for you. There are even software on Internet that helps you out in this, but I actually never tried those so I cannot guarantee if they are useful.

After you pick a topic, it is time for writing! As I previously said, if you are a good writer and you possess some skills that could be useful in this, then you are lucky. The length of the eBook will determine its price. Shorter eBooks (up to 10,000 words) are usually priced from $0.99-$2.99, however, I do not recommend selling an eBook for $0.99 as you are not getting the full amount. You are sharing the profit with Amazon so you basically have to sell huge number of copies of $0.99 eBooks to make some bigger profit.

Formatting of the eBook is one of the key factors in publishing an eBook on Kindle, also. If your eBook is not formatted well, you can receive plenty of negative reviews which can destroy your profit. You can find someone to do this work for you as low as $5, or you can do this by yourself (you have decent guides on YouTube on how to format an eBook for Kindle).

Cover! This is also extremely important because cover can sell your eBook. I always hire someone to do this for me as I am not a designer and I believe my covers would be awful and my profit would suffer. Again, if you are low on cash, Fiverr rules! 99designs also, if you have more money! :D

Anyway, now you can launch your eBook. You have wide variety of options to choose when launching an eBook but you will see all of them later.

Here comes the marketing part. As you probably guessed, there are hundreds of published eBooks on the same topic as yours. Why would anyone buy yours and how they can even find it? Well, marketing is necessary! When you enroll in KDP (which means that Amazon holds the publishing rights to your eBook and you cannot distribute your eBook anywhere else), you have some privileges such as 5 days free period.

You can run that period every 90 days. The point of running 5 days free period is gaining reviews as well as selling (actually giving away) your eBook in order to maintain higher ranking which will result in more sales later. My tricks here are simple. When I run this 5 days free period, I promote my eBook everywhere. My goal is to always reach at least 20,000 downloads of my eBook for those 5 days. That almost always guarantee first position in any category I choose and huge sales later.

Where I am promoting my eBook? On the websites specifically designed for promoting Kindle eBooks (find online), on thousands of Facebook groups designed for this (I hire a virtual assistant for this job), on my Facebook page. I also use Facebook ads and I spend around $25 on each eBook which results in lot of downloads. I also have my own website for promoting Kindle eBooks and email lists for certain niches. This is why I get so many downloads.

I also hire another virtual assistant to do plenty of review exchange for me. There are thousands of people running 5 days free period in the same time as I do. I simply find them and exchange reviews with them. It doesn't cost anything as I do the exchange while my eBook is free and I gain around 15-30 reviews in each 5 days free period. This provide me with reputation as my eBooks always have plenty of positive reviews.

That's all!

I am currently banking over $2500 each month from KDP royalities.

Luke Williams, Jun 18, 2015 IP
    KeithCash likes this.
  3. BillM.

BillM. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like your Kindle advice. Makes sense, straight-forward, enticing...
    Thanks for posting it.

BillM., Jun 18, 2015 IP
  4. ab1962

ab1962 Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you sell traffic with bots, is it real traffic?
    I just bought a fiverr traffic gig a few days ago. The guy who advertise his Gig specifically stated in his gig that he do not sell bot clicks and black hat type traffic. So far since the traffic started I got about 250 clicks to my affiliate offer page with no sales and he will send traffic for a month.

Now after I have read your post, I am just wondering..... am I going to get fooled and scammed? or might there actually be some sellers on fiverr that will provide real honest and real people traffic that might actually convert into a few sales for me
    I guess I will have to wait and see after the months is over.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    ab1962, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Without a doubt you got fooled and scammed. Nobody there sells real traffic, even though they may claim they do.

You may ask me "how do you know?" I'll tell you how. A few years back I spent $50+ buying traffic from there in hopes I could hit at least one gig that lives up to its claims. Not a single one of them brought me real traffic. NONE. It's a complete and utter bullsh*t.

qwikad.com, Jun 18, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. Luke Williams

Luke Williams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Haha, that is not real traffic. However, it is equally important for you to state this out when offering a gig. There are people who purchase traffic online in order to stimulate the growth of audience by showing some Google analytics data of a website flooded with visitors. You do not need to trick anyone in thinking they are purchasing real traffic.
    Just state you are selling what you are selling. There are people who need this type of traffic anyway.

And honestly, how you can even believe that for $5 you can get real visitors which will convert? It simply doesn't make sense because you can invest $5 in traffic and get hundreds in return for no work at all.

If it is too good to be true, then probably it is not.

Luke Williams, Jun 19, 2015 IP
    KeithCash likes this.
  7. Luke Cosgrove

Luke Cosgrove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes it looks good to earn money. I would like to prefer kindle.

Luke Cosgrove, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  8. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's like you fake to make!

Pillai.G, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  9. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much do you get? and what have you been able to accomplish?

KeithCash, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  10. Dayvi

Dayvi Member

Best Answers:
    What about longer?
    What's the scale here?
    If the book was 50,000 words what could it be priced at?
    100,000?

Dayvi, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  11. Luke Williams

Luke Williams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends on the quality of content, niche, competition etc.
    Research the niche which you chose thoroughly. If all of the content offered in your niche passes 20,000 words and it is priced at $5.99-$7.99, then you need to analyze your content length and determine the price where you also have to include other factors such if is it really worth it to publish a longer eBook for a lower price to make more sales. Basically, you can determine any price for longer eBooks, there is no scale out there. Just keep in mind that you need some kind of a plan determining how much you are investing, how many sales you are expecting etc.

It is also a lot about testing. You can easily change the price of your eBook and see the results.

Luke Williams, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  12. insideTruth

insideTruth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why people walk here and there to make simple money online; blogging can also be an effective way to make money otherwise check the review: bit.ly/1FR94s7.

insideTruth, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  13. CrazySmitty

CrazySmitty Member

Best Answers:
    Regarding bot traffic: Yeah, I've been down that road buying traffic on Fiverr and, yes, I got scammed because I likewise asked the guy ahead of time and was assured it was real traffic - yet I had virtually hundreds of "visitors" without making a single sale. And it wasn't because my sales page or what I was offering sucked.

Along that line, though - you could use a bot and be upfront about it to sell YouTube views. These are useful because they help a person's video to get ranked. The "gotcha" is that the bots by themselves will only get you views and no likes - lots of views and no likes make it obvious that the views are fake to anyone that is even a little savvy.

If you want to sell YouTube views AND likes, I would recommend a tool called Income Jacker. I'm not posting links either, but you can find it easily enough I'm sure. I think the price is like $37. But basically part of what it does (it has a few things) is it lets you sign into various sites with multiple accounts that do YouTube views and likes sharing. I think there's also FB likes, etc.

As for Kindle I would really highly recommend KD Publishing Pro. It helps you with the formatting of your Kindle book and even the marketing. And don't quote me, but I think it helps with the niche research and stuff too. Just a recommendation, though... I'm not trying to sell stuff here. :p

Well, OK - one small pitch: If you need help with your covers PM me. I do that kinda stuff.

CrazySmitty, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  14. cripperz

cripperz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, regards with Youtube. I don't mean to hijack the thread. But instead of using bots, there are ready solutions out there where you be part of a pool of people and generate views. Me and my fellow friends worked on a site with that concept basically. I made a simple write up with the youtube introduction on my personal blog with link to our main site.

http://blog.cripperz.sg/2015/07/06/growviews-initiative-from-youtubers-for-youtubers/

We are new but definitely growing. The more people joins in, the better the entire system will work. That is basically the concept. All you need to do is leave your browser running. I welcome if there is any feedback or suggestion. Cheers!

cripperz, Jul 5, 2015 IP