1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easy Way To Learn Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by shorifislam, Jan 24, 2013.

Some one tell ma about learning of photoshop. I am become expert in photoshop.

shorifislam, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  2. trak

trak Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no easy way to learn photoshop, and that my friend is a FACT. You need to start playing with it, visit some popular photoshop tutorials blog such as psdtuts. Watch some youtube tutorials and better yet, create something out from photoshop, consider it as your side project. It doesn't matter if the result is bad. As long as you are willing to learn, within 1 year you can master the basics. :)

trak, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  3. danijel99

danijel99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree. I was playing with it since I was a child and it just needs time to learn it very well. If you like playing with it it will be much easier to learn it BUT after all this years I still can't say that I am expert. It really needs time and effort.

Today you have a lot of tutorials on YouTube so you can start there

If you don't have Photoshop(cause it is expensive) you can download "gimp" which is kind of free substitute for Photoshop. It is not as good as Photoshop obviously but is a great software.

danijel99, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  4. flaminbo

flaminbo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well the others here have said it pretty well, there is no real "method to learn" , search tutorials and play around with all the diffrent tools Photoshop has, and of course you need to have some artistic ability in the first place, Photoshop cant do EVERYTHING for you

flaminbo, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  5. imondhk

imondhk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can learn from lynda(dot) com & youtube for your basic learning. Actually it depends on your creativity.

imondhk, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  6. bizarotrips

bizarotrips Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is just a tool for your creativity. If you are creative and inspired person you can do great things without much effort. But you have to learn the basics fitst - layer styles, blending, effects etc... The rest is just the power of imagination :)

bizarotrips, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  7. Weekend

Weekend Peon

Best Answers:
    File>New which will open up a new canvas. Try experimenting with a lot of the options that are found at the top. After you've done that, go ahead and start using the toolbar located to the left side of photoshop. Once you have a good feeling for all of the options look for tutorials! Tutorials can be found here or even use google if you have to. Once you have found a good tutorial, do it over and over to perfect the skill. This is how I've learned, and let me tell you that It's not really hard. Practice makes perfect! Keep at it...

Weekend, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  8. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You want to edit photos or need to create logo or banners?

karthimx, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  9. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Watch youtube, familiarize yourself with the different PS tools and find online PS tutorials of various levels (i.e. intermediate) and follow the projects that the original author describes. As you become more comfortable with the Photoshop tools and designing in general unleash you're creativity.

muffet, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  10. Annewd

Annewd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, Here you will find some tutorials photoshop graphicsfolder.com

Annewd, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  11. lanotdesign

lanotdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey shorifislam, you just need to be familiar with the tools and features first. Just play with it for awhile. when you already know the basics you can then watch tutorials i youtube. You will need a lot of time to be an expert.

lanotdesign, Feb 7, 2013 IP