1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Easy $10 birthday card (15 Hours)

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by theunreachablestar, Sep 29, 2017.

It's my girl friends 30th birthday and I wrote her a list of the 30 favorite moments we've had together. I I need an artist to put the 30 memories on an 8.5x11 image and make it look beautiful.

Here is the link to the text I'd like in the image along with some pictures of us at the bottom: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1htyiysRBf9dgi-AY-ZvQCQn-HMRivBwkQachgJbpK7w/edit?usp=sharing

My girlfriend is an artist so I want this to look really nice, I googled "birthday memories" and they had a lot of pretty images that went along with text.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bir...xcvWAhVCYiYKHTJMANMQ_AUICigB&biw=1231&bih=562

I want this in an easily printed format and feel free to use stock images or anything you can find since this will not be used commercially.

All questions and submissions must be submitted through the thread. I will not take any PM-ed designs or questions.

The contest is for 15 hours (hopefully sooner) or until a clear winner is decided on. Please let me know in the thread if you have any questions.

I'd like for it to be creative and artsy.

Allyssa is an an Animator from Georgia, she worked on the show archer, she like growing and cooking her own food, she loves the park, candy corn, she loves parties and dressing up as comic cons, loves movies, enjoys looking around the woods for food, she is African American and very involved with the community issues, she went to SCAD university.

theunreachablestar, Sep 29, 2017 IP
  2. theunreachablestar

theunreachablestar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Because of no participation after 15 hours, I've decided to close the contest.

theunreachablestar, Sep 30, 2017 IP
    Athisa likes this.