1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easily Increase Your Earnings With Chitika

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by OfficialRTS, Feb 5, 2011.

So im hearing alot of people talk about not enough earnings with chitika you probably have not got an approved domain. If your new to chitika you can get you websites approved with better ad's on them. If you dont ever do anything your

Bronze: Standard, untargeted/backfill ads

These ad's are pretty much the stadard ad's you will get. Now if you get domain approved to the next status you will start to see higher PPC ad's

Silver: Higher quality advertisers, targeted ads

Last there is the best ad's that pay alot of money which are

Gold: Chitika Premium ads for Enterprise level, large/ComScore 500 sites

So pretty much you need to get your website approved for higher PPC status ad that will make you more money. So this is how you do it step by step

1. Go to account
    2. Then Approved Domains
    3. Put The Link To Your Website In The Add Domains Box You Cant Miss It
    4. Click Add Domains

This is very simple and in no time you will reach silver and see a huge increase in earnings almost overnight. Gold takes a bit so dont worry but they i hear pay the 1$ clicks everybody loves. So tell me what you think and if you didnt know about this you should go and try this now.

OfficialRTS, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  2. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great to get the info from you. I will digg more tonight.

karmaseo, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  3. DewShare

DewShare Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have a strange problem with chitika, when I show chitika adds my traffic goes down to 30-40 and when I remove adds from my website my traffic goes up to 800-1000. it is strange. !!!

this is happening since last three months. any idea ?

DewShare, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  4. OfficialRTS

OfficialRTS Active Member

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about? do you mean your ads only show 30-40 visitors? Chitika ad's only show up when someone reaches your website via search engine.

OfficialRTS, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  5. DewShare

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No I mean, When I show chitika adds my traffic goes down and when I remove chitika adds traffic becomes normal that is high.

DewShare, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  6. tnmarketing

tnmarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    DewShare! I am also using Chitika and i never faced such problem. Rather i am enjoying Gold status and i am so much satisfied with their performance that i have recently removed the Adsense all together since Chitika give me a better return.

tnmarketing, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  7. DewShare

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am also getting good revenue from chitika then adsense. I forgot adsense, but traffic goes down. any way I am thinking now it is google dance.

DewShare, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  8. OfficialRTS

Best Answers:
    Chitika is pretty good once you reach gold you get good money from them.

OfficialRTS, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  9. Jerome15

Jerome15 Peon

Best Answers:
    i was thinking about this ad network because adsense was disabled in one of my site. thanks

Jerome15, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  10. OfficialRTS

Best Answers:
    Go ahead and try them they are a great company to work with.

OfficialRTS, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  11. VOnline

VOnline Member

Best Answers:
    Jerome: Chitika is a great alternative to Adsense.

VOnline, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  12. OfficialRTS

Best Answers:
    Who is Jerome?

OfficialRTS, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  13. 1-script.com

1-script.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These are nothing but true junk ads. Not only non-targeted but often times actually questionable content - misleading sales tactics, MLM schemes etc. Something no one would even want on their site. Performance is so low, you would not notice a difference if you simply remove these ads.
    There is NOTHING targeted about SILVER ads whatsoever. In fact, most of the time you'll see Chitika Select ads in there, which is in itself a definition of backfill, non-targeted ads. Although you probably won't see explicit junk, performance is still very-very low. Don't believe for a second that you'll get "the best ad's that pay alot of money" OfficialRTS, why are you misleading people like that? Dude, this is not cool, especially considering Chitika affiliate referral link in your sig.
    The best way to describe Chitika ads on a site approved for Silver is: you don't have time to worry about ad performance and just want to fill the spot on the page so it's not an empty box

Yeap, these are the only ads that perform OK. Just keep in mind that it may take you months until your site gets approved. They are not doing approvals themselves, Yahoo still has to approve every Gold site and that takes a lot of time. They were doing some kind of mass approvals back in April-May-June 2010 after switching to Yahoo system but that time is gone and you better keep contacting Chitika Support and bugging them about approval else it'll never come.

You heard wrong, that never happens with Chitika. Not since they became a second-tier provider of Yahoo ads last year, anyway. I guess, by the time everyone gets their cut, most of that buck is gone :(

1-script.com, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  14. OfficialRTS

Best Answers:
    Chitika ad's work with google so they are great because you pretty much can double down on you money. Also google has a longer approval process then chitika. You can pretty easily double down your money with very little work using both chitika, and google adsense.

Once you reach silver and gold your earnings will greatly increase and have much more success there is no doubt. You say silver sucks but i say its fine. Gold by far is the best and is what you should strive to achive.

By the way i made this because people are always saying how little earnings they get with chitika. This has nothing to do with spamming like you claim. I have one chitika thread i started, im not like CPAleadtroy where i spam in this section for refferals. Im not even on most the time since i have a real job. This whole argument is mute. Plus you dont seem to think is a problem you have you own deal your promoting. Maybe your trying to go the route of trying to "expose people" to get evey one's trust so they buy your products or whatever. The point is this is one thread not 10 threads i have been a member for a long time now. I feel i deserve a bit more respect then getting attacked. I have been on here for over a year now im no noob to any of this.

OfficialRTS, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  15. enomakos

enomakos Peon

Best Answers:
    i will try it out

enomakos, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  16. OfficialRTS

Best Answers:
    Thank you enomakos im glad to see your getting some help from this thread. I hope it works out.

OfficialRTS, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  17. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the information. but i don't think its enough only to get the verified domain. you will have to work heard after that. the main thing is to popularize your site. the more your site get popular the more you get traffic and if you get more traffic you will get more benefit.

digitalwebman06, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  18. OfficialRTS

Best Answers:
    Its not hard to get a popular website with good traffic if you just do basic seo social networking ect. Infact getting 500 visitors a day will get you to silver and maybe even gold.

OfficialRTS, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  19. enomakos

enomakos Peon

Best Answers:
    you are welcome

enomakos, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  20. OfficialRTS

Best Answers:
    Make sure you keep up updated on how it goes my friend.

OfficialRTS, Mar 6, 2011 IP