1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easiest To Sell - Recurring Revenue Product On ClickBank That Even You Will Use.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by topcoder, Aug 11, 2016.

Easiest To Sell Recurring Revenue Product On ClickBank.
    What makes this product/service easy to sell: Because it's needed.

Who needs this product/service: Anyone who sends emails (Email Marketeers, Companies, Forums, Newsgroups, Hosting Companies, Email Consultants, people like you.)

We provide tools that:
    • Enable "email senders" to tests all aspects of their email configuration and authentication
    • Provide inbox placement testing to worldwide email providers
    • Provide blacklist monitoring to all major public blacklists.
    • Provide email validation - for email list cleaning
    • Provide email mining from your own inboxes (I seen people use this tool from building email lists, managing bounces, to creating spam filters)
    Make no mistake about it, we are the best on the market providing these service, you won't find a better more configurable service at a cheaper price. Hence the easy sell.

Here's a screenshot of an affiliate that shared of his payout that only promotes this product on his message forum, though strategically placed links. Notice how the recurring revenue starts to kick in, look at the credits column and you can see how it just builds up weekly in June and July. That's how recurring revenue works - it just keeps building and you just keep earning more and more. This is a real affiliate, not some gimmick user making $1000's a day. This is what real earnings will look like based on average sales. Most clickbank affiliates promote several products to earn decent paychecks, below is just promoting this product.

[​IMG]

Our Affiliates Tool Page: Check Out The Tools Page

One of our most used tools is our Mail Tester - Just send an email to "" - to try it. You will see a summary on the top of your warning and critical errors that can be causing you emails to hit the spam box.

Here's a couple of sample reports:
    • Perfect Report (Not many people will have a perfect score - This is the only one I seen)
    • Really Bad Report (I actually seen some tests that had over 250 Critical errors - Searched a few hundred today to find this example) - You can see that if the person wants to reveal all the issues, they will have to pay for it. It's a small price to pay in order to send email effectively.
    Even if a person has a great score on the test, they still need the other services if they are sending mail ("Inbox Placement Testing" and "Blacklist Monitoring") are essential.

We Whitelist Affiliates - That means I need to whitelist you in order for you to receive commissions, we do this to prevent you from losing sales. A lot of times people will trying to find a coupon code or look for a review and click on some other affiliate link that's just spinning out bad content for the sake of placing links in google to steal sales. Follow the instructions to be whitelisted on the Affiliates Tool Page.

Want a 14 day trail to test out the tools to help you promote them? Contact us through our affiliates Tool Page and provide us your ClickBank ID.

topcoder, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    "We Whitelist Affiliates"
    I hate that, it shouldn't be allowed by clickbank. Imagine how much this feature must be abused by vendors..

JamesColin, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  3. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, it's abused by affiliates.

This is what happened to me, I have a Clickbank product that I sell for $299, called IPN Controls

I offered 50% commission on the product, that means each affiliate gets $150. So one week I had like 50 sales of this product. I was like awesome..

Then I started getting Chargebacks, which means I lose the sale and have to pay clickbank around $50.

So I called Clickbank and they investigated and all the sales were coming from 2 affiliates in the same area, that stole people's credit cards and were buying my product. Clickbank pays out every 2 weeks and if it's not detected these people get paid, before clickbank can suspend the accounts and they hope the credit card owners won't notice the $300 charge until the get their statements 30 days later.

So after a few chargebacks, clickbank went ahead and cancelled all the sales from these 2 affiliates and suspended their accounts. But I got left with the bill for the 3 Chargebacks (They wouldn't remove them). I felt that was a wrong, but it is what it is. So now I only whitelist affiliates to avoid fraud.

Think what you want, but some affiliates abuse the process, and us vendors have to protect ourselves.

topcoder, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Of course vendors have their reasons, but I personnally don't like that as an affiliate. On the french equivalent of clickbank, there is no chargeback fees for vendors AND they pay affiliates at 30 days end of the month. They have a 30 days refundguarantee, not 60 days like clickbank.
    So in practise, affiliates can never receive money from refunded sales because of the delay between the sale and the affiliate payment.
    Yes it can happen that a chargeback is done months after and in that case the affiliate account could be < 0.

I say I don't like that, but I also know that on many networks there are whitelists, such as cj.com where you have to apply for each program, etc, etc.

JamesColin, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  5. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wish "Clickbank" didn't charge the vendor for "Chargebacks". Chargebacks are usually from fraud or a vendor not holding up their side of the agreement or warranty. Like in the case of IPN Controls, it's downloadable and testable software with a 7 day trial license. There is no mis-representation of the product, you get to try it and test it before you buy it. Since Clickbank didn't detect the fraud, I became responsible. I didn't do anything wrong as a vendor, but yet I got penalized.

So now I protect myself, I could of ended up paying $2500 in fraud fees from 2 affiliates. There's no perfect system, as an affiliate, sell real products so nothing will be refunded. I hardly ever get something refunded. Sure I get cancellations from subscription products and I expect that from time to time. Some people go out of business and are no longer in need of your services. But I hardly ever get anyone putting in a refund request.

But anyway here's the latest from the same affiliate payout screen I posted above. You can see how the business model works for them. With subscription based revenue their payouts are reaching the 1,000 payout marks faster and faster. If they keeps this up, they will be getting a $1,000 a check from every month in about 4 months and than it will explode from there where they will start getting 1k checks every other week as the recurring revenue starts to stack up.

It took 4 months for the first check, then 3 month for the second, then 2.5 months for the 3rd and it looks like the 4th check might be in 1.5 months.

[​IMG]

You're not going to get rich overnight, they just have an email related website with links to my site. What they do to get visitors to their site, SEO or otherwise I have no clue, but they convert that traffic. That's what affiliates do, they build niche website, mail campaigns and funnel traffic to places that will convert it.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    topcoder, Dec 17, 2016 IP