1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earth4Energy.com is ready to go!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Swerd, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool product, Swerd! Any chance of a review copy so I can write a killar landing page copy & make some sweet sales?!! :D

-T

Telmari, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks mate.
    I have sent you a PM. I think it went through but it didnt show in my sent items.

Swerd, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  3. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    just curious mate.. did you get the concept from water4gas? :D

blowingideas, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  4. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    no not really. I wanted to make this product for a while and I actually didnt want the something4something domain..

But now that I have it I am happy. It sounds great and has good branding. :)

Swerd, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  5. gduncan

gduncan Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Swerd that maybe your .co.uk domain and the fact that you're redirecting to your hop page may be causing confusion. I bought the .ca domain and I think I'm going to use it to try to dominate the Canadian market. You could do the same by targeting your PPC to the UK and creating a landing page on your site that is somehow UK specific. Maybe you could also include a button on your new landing page where US customers can click through to the .com.

You might want to stop your PPC until you start making some sales, but I think it's too early to give up on this product altogether.

George

gduncan, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  6. gduncan

gduncan Peon

Best Answers:
    For those of you trying to get links, I have the highest ranked Squidoo lens right now and I left my guestbook wide open for linking. The url is http://www.squidoo.com/buyearth4energy.

George

gduncan, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  7. gduncan

gduncan Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting in on this early is very interesting. It's quite an education to see which sites are ranking on the first page when hundreds of new pages are being put up every day. I can't believe that adding a bookmark on Simpy has earned a top 3 ranking for this new term ... way ahead of Digg and everything else!

George

gduncan, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  8. eikliw

eikliw Active Member

Best Answers:
    while true it could confuse some with the .co.uk name, I advertise on both us and uk markets.
    I only recently changed to the basic redirect to my hop after lack of results.
    I was masking/cloaking to the .com before.

But its not hops or clicks I need, its sales:D

I exaggerated when I said I was gonna give up so soon, it is still a recent launch. I'm not that grim!

eikliw, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  9. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I give up on this one. 200+ clicks in a direct linking adwords campaign, 100+ clicks in a landing page campaign. A total of 0 sales.

kinitex, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  10. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm doing natural marketing with this one and I've done OK.. 2 sales (although one was refunded) in 205 hops. That's with a landing page. I'm a big believer in pre-selling your visitors.

Zibblu, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  11. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Swerd, i have been watching this thread for a while. Do you currently have any keywords that convert pretty well and if so what are their normal conversion rate? If you have any send me a pm and i might start advertising your product...

I'm sure that we will both benefit since when i promote something i normally land dosens of sales daily as a minimum and i currently have an extra budget of 10,000 to spend on a new advertising campaign...

looking forward for your reply!

web_18designer, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  12. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice of you to show others your link :)

Actually I am "gobsmacked" by how many new links there are for this one. I posted something up on a certain site 12 hours ago and I now have about 6 good search terms on the front page of google very nice.. Im going to show everybody how i did this soon.

I will post a nice little tip soon that may motivate you a bit ;)

Its important to buy a domain so that you are boosting your own rankings. You will also spend less on PPC. How much are you paying per click now?

I am at about 13c/click and am in position 4-5.5 for most keywords.

Sorry about the refund mate. I actually get about 10 emails every week from people saying they can't open the PDF even though they have the latest adobe. Does anybody know why this may be? Is it the way I have converted it from word to PDF or is it their computer? I spend ages sending emails back and forth trying to get it working for people but in the end I just have to refund because it doesnt work.

Hey mate,

I do have some Keywords.. Now Im not Perry marshall or anything and Im not an "adwords qualified individual". But I am getting a few sales per day with a conversion in about $8-$11.

--------------------------------
    for everybody:

TONIGHT - (in about 10 hours for me) I am going to put my keywords into text files and send them to my list at www.ezcbcash.com. If your not on my list then I am not going to be PMing everybody my keywords.

If you dont want to give me your email then I will post a link to the the keywords in THIS thread in about 1-2 weeks. Obviously it will be better to get your campaign going first ;) (I dont spam and if you think my 1 email per month is too much then you can just unsubscribe as I use aweber)

Also, I have made a couple of 300x250 banners for this product at: http://www.ezcbcash.com/affiliate-material/earth4.htm

(yes I know the aff material page is stuffed up, I am remaking the while site soonish)

also, if you didnt see the link before I have a new lander
    demo: http://www.earth4energy.com/affiliates/lander2.htm
    get the files: http://www.earth4energy.com/affiliates/lander2.zip

Hope this info helps you guys convert more

cheers,

Swerd

Swerd, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  13. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh 1 more thing - When using landign pages do not try and sell the product to your visitors. Let the sales page do that.

This means your lander will explain the benifits, cost savings ets. your review - then tell them if they want more info to go to the site. Dont say, hey this is $49.95 buy it here.

Swerd, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  14. azis

azis Peon

Best Answers:
    azis, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  15. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dont worry, you havent missed.

also, this is the tip i was talking about above: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=938237

ALSO NOTE:

*****PLEASE DO NOT SPAM WHEN PROMOTING THIS PRODUCT*****
    I DONT CARE HOW MANY SALES YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE BY SPAMMING, PLEASE DO NOT DO IT.
    An affiliate has sent a mass email using my e4e email account as the address. I am getting people sending emails back to me!

DO NOT SPAM EMAIL ACCOUNTS

thanks

Swerd, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  16. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:

hey, do u mind sharing the keywords sinc eit will save both time and money? As a publisher you should help the affiliated inside out since it mean extra money for you. if you dont want to post them in public you can pm me..

thanks and looking forward to sell loads of your products!

web_18designer, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  17. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will have it ready in about 15 minutes. :) Will let you know.

Swerd, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  18. eikliw

eikliw Active Member

Best Answers:
    WOOHOO first sale!
    i started using the landing page instead of direct linking. sweetness.
    Swerd, I'd also like to set up conversion tracking, I'll email you the code.

eikliw, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  19. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    No worries, just email it through.

Good work on the sale! Bum marketing?

Swerd, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  20. TheCooldude

TheCooldude Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How do you setup conversion tracking?

TheCooldude, Jul 18, 2008 IP