1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earnings in OCtober

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by farhajr, Oct 8, 2009.

?

Earnings IN OCtober..

1. <$100

105 vote(s)
    43.4%
  2. $100 < $200

32 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. $200 < $300

14 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. $300 < $400

9 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. $400 < $500

6 vote(s)
    2.5%
  6. $500 < $600

6 vote(s)
    2.5%
  7. $600 < $700

3 vote(s)
    1.2%
  8. $700 < $1000

11 vote(s)
    4.5%
  9. $1000 < $2000

20 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. > $2000

36 vote(s)
    14.9%
  1. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe it is against adsense TOS to give you those exact numbers but I have 8 sites that have been generating the income for me and another I just rolled out that should increase the income significantly.

The niche is similar and the process to get traffic will be similar as well.

For October, I got just under 1000 clicks a day and my earnings per click are a little under .20 US.

Giving exact numbers would get me in trouble with google but I am sure that the generalities are fine.

Remember, adsense is not the only way to monetize your sites... there is CJ, Clickbank, Amazon (their cookie program bites though) and a host of others.

I use them and I would suggest that others also take a look and see if there is a good fit for you on those sites. I have one clickbank product that generates 31.85 for me just about every day and I do nothing special to get the traffic to that sales page.

Romanorc, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  2. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could u tell me a little more about the clickbank product from which u r making a31$$ daily and without doing much for traffic ..a little detail please

farhajr, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  3. xpress2704

xpress2704 Peon

Best Answers:
    i made 40 for the 1st month,,,yeheyyyyy!!!moving forward....

xpress2704, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  4. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    The traffic is coming in, I just don't have to do much as it is all organic. It converts just about 1 per 51 hops.

Romanorc, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  5. Razorloq

Razorloq Guest

Best Answers:
    Could you tell me your Social Security number and home address?

</farhajr-style>

Razorloq, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  6. farhajr

Best Answers:
    u mean u have the same websites and they r converting for u in adsenes, CJ and click bank earnings..

farhajr, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  7. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is correct. My sites all have multiple pages on them, my newest site is up to 59 pages now and I will probably top out at about 85 with that one.

With that many pages, I can keep the site looking clean, have nice information on there and put different products as well as adsense throughout the site.

Romanorc, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  8. farhajr

Best Answers:
    tell me one thing ..lets say I rank for a webapage on the first page of google and get traffic from it constantly.. Now if i add more pages more information on more page linking from that page..will that also help in increase earnings..lets say that 1 page has linked to 20 more pages ..now will the visitors will go on checking on all those pages and click adsense or just move away after just voewing 1-2 pages:confused:

tell me from your expereiencwe

farhajr, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  9. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    That depends on your readers as well as the other pages contents. When I build a site, I make the main page a general one and the subpages specific to a certain subject inside of the main subject.

For instance let's say the main page is Widgets. My other pages would be "green widgets", "round widgets", "square widgets", "italian widgets" etc. I know that few people are looking for general info about widgets, they are usually looking for specific widgets so they do visit my other pages.

Now, it they are looking for round widgets, they may never see the page that talks about italian widgets but there is a good chance that they will visit the page about square widgets which is why I like to make my sites with a lot of pages.

I also make sure that on every page that is similar, I have direct links to the other similar pages so they can easily hop over... people are just plain lazy.

I hope that makes some sense to you.

Romanorc, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  10. farhajr

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your continuous replies.
    COuld you please just give me an example of anyone of your website where you have done the said things..OR just pm me so that I could get an idea. I will be thankful to u.::p
    (

farhajr, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  11. sgfinancialfreedom

sgfinancialfreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    Can give me a clue how to earn so much? Is it through 1 site or many sites?:)

sgfinancialfreedom, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  12. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, sharing one of my sites in a webmaster forum is not a good business practice as it opens up the possibility of copycats.

I have shared in numerous places on this site how I generate traffic and if you were to just replicate my traffic generation techniques as well as my sites and niches, that could affect my income.

My site structures is not unlike that of Amazon or Office Depot or any of the other major sales websites so you can easily see what works.

Romanorc, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  13. farhajr

Best Answers:
    Can you just tell me this..on your saying that u also make earnings from clickbank and fromthe very same website for adsense.I also opened a clickbank account and added a product to me adsense page..Now would google or adsense earnings reduce sayin gthat the is a clickbank website link on the page...GOogle pay me lesser Earnings per click EPC or would be alright..

As it is said that adbrite and adsense cannot be run together on a single page according to rules of google..

please reply all my above questions...Really thankful to u...or PM me

farhajr, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  14. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    On most of my websites, I make earnings from clickbank, adsense, cj and amazon. My EPC is not lower because I publish for other companies as google doesn't care. I do have clickbank and adsense on some of the same pages as well as cj and adsense on some of the pages. I also have some pages with clickbank, adsense and cj on them.

I do not use adbrite although I do have an account with them. They just do not pay well enough and of course you cannot have their ads on sites with adsense.

Romanorc, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  15. pro.seods

pro.seods Peon

Best Answers:
    Reached 500$ mark today. haha

pro.seods, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  16. Razorloq

Razorloq Guest

Best Answers:
    About 150 constantly-updated sites, and over 500 autoblogs. AdSense included, all advertising on all sites earned me $9,204.22 in October, and I'm expecting that to double this month, as long as nothing happens to my affiliate accounts.

Razorloq, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  17. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    150 constantly updated sites?

You are working your backside off...

As I understand autoblogs, once you set them up, it's set it and forget it, right?

Romanorc, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  18. Razorloq

Razorloq Guest

Best Answers:
    Right. And I didn't say I was constantly updating them myself. :)

Razorloq, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  19. nickgo2

nickgo2 Member

Best Answers:
    I think i need to earn more @@

nickgo2, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  20. farhajr

Best Answers:
    So clickbank and adsense together won't be a problem at all.. I hae a page where i average get 4-10 visitors each day and I have added a clickbank link on that page saying the product is worth of 47$ with 50% commicions ..How much do u think I can make from it and how much would ut go along wiht adsense wiht the no.of visitors i said.:confused:

farhajr, Nov 5, 2009 IP