1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning With Facebook Active Group?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by SNetwork, Apr 25, 2014.

Is is possible to earn with a 60k Members Group . Mostly Girls Related to Music And to much active!! really need some great ideas :)

SNetwork, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  2. carlo75

carlo75 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi SNetwork,
    I think yep you have good numbers.

I think you can sell a "shout service" to some related websites/blogs, interested to promote these topics, with this type of service.

carlo75, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  3. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you can earn. You can earn my promoting product and services of companies. Facebook is the most effective social media to get traffic.

monim1, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  4. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could do with affiliate marketing. Alternatively, you could feature brands on your page for money too. However, with both options make sure you do not spam your following. Focus on only accepting offers that would benefit your readers and are legit offers. If you become money hungry you will lose your dedicated followers and have to start building your audience from the beginning again.

funmom91, Apr 28, 2014 IP