1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning with adsence

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by akalanka47, Sep 8, 2013.

I got this site which has like 1000 pageviews per day. but it get 10 - 30 clicks and only earn me few cents. I have seen on some sites some people post their adsense page. they've got like 2000 page views and more than 200 clicks. how is this possible. is it possible for me to get more people like the ads on my site.
    akalanka47, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    A 1,001 factors influence this - keywords, ad placement, ad colors, ad sizes. Every site is different. You could write a book on this, indeed people have
    adsenseplr, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  3. RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The amount you earn depends on the ads. I've earn $1.50 for just one click. Your site's niche is playing a huge factor in your site's earnings.
    RATED-RKOFRANKLIN, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  4. indyature

indyature Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on ad placements....
    indyature, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  5. bazconnolly

bazconnolly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is your sites neiche lets see if we can help
    bazconnolly, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  6. Zayan

Zayan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think 10% CTR is very high. From my 4 years experience of running adsense, i have seen average CTR is 2-3%.
    very high CTR is not good.
    Zayan, Sep 29, 2013 IP
  7. dtpennington

dtpennington Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would not rely on Adsense if you are counting on clicks to earn your bucks. While adsense incorporate a huge number of advertisers - some of them even being affiliate-model advertisers - their #1 goal is to provide high fill and massive impressions for their advertisers. Most brands recognize that CTRs are really low, and angle their campaigns on Adsense to providing a huge number of impressions with their brand across all the available banner spots.

Frankly, unless you are with a direct ad-sale, 1000 impressions a day is only going to net you about 30-50 cents a day.

If you're counting on clicks, you may want to gear towards a more direct affiliate-based ad campaign.
    dtpennington, Sep 29, 2013 IP