1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning from CJ

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by nextgenseo, Dec 25, 2008.

Hay guys..my friend (chat friend) told me that he made big money form CJ.com. How it is possible?....

Is it reality?..can anyone make money using that kind of affiliates?. I have tried lots of affiliates about 3-4 years ago but they did not pay at all.

Did anyone make money using CJ?..can show me the proof?.

thanks.

nextgenseo, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  2. atulperx

atulperx Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you show us that how much you have earned and did they give you any reasong why they didn't paid you . Go to buy sell thread section and their you can see many thread where dp members making huge amount from cj . I am personally earning from cj but not too much . But got paid by them .

atulperx, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  3. relaother

relaother Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,i made big money from CJ
    No,i got shits from CJ

both true :)

relaother, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  4. extesy

extesy Member

Best Answers:
    What's the problem with earning money with CJ? It's just another affiliate network and you can earn big with any network if you put effort into it.

extesy, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  5. relaother

relaother Peon

Best Answers:
    CJ is same as BANK,solid and stable
    "BREAK NEWS, Lehman Brothers was down! Washington Mutual was over! XXX BANK was shit!...."

...OKay, seems CJ is more better than BANK :)

relaother, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  6. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    i have make from CJ since this all of this year . a new cart and also food for family with earning , i can feed all of family with it from the CJ .

if you dont belive me
    [​IMG]

Kerosene, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  7. cncs

cncs Peon

Best Answers:
    i made a little money from cj and use the adwords . i wonder the other ways ?

cncs, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  8. smart_cyber

smart_cyber Peon

Best Answers:
    how much your earning fom that method?

smart_cyber, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  9. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, you make as much as you put into it. If anyone out there has issues w/CJ. They didn't pay me wha wha wha, probably doing fraudulent activities. Me I am comfortable with CJ, LInkshare, Partnerweekly, XY7, Adwords and my very active imagination which gives me wonderful ideas every week. Merry Christmas and Nice Wagon!

jodyq, Dec 25, 2008 IP
    Kerosene likes this.
  10. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    thank u for say. but is cart not wagon. wagon is for showoff man, my cart for family man.

Kerosene, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  11. Mr.Reshad

Mr.Reshad Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also doing same kind of work but not get money yet.

Reshad

Mr.Reshad, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  12. Ysmfree

Ysmfree Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I am not joking. I can make money from CJ.com but only one thing you have to do is you have to have big money for your investment and you will be fine.

Ysmfree, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  13. MicheleLee

MicheleLee Peon

Best Answers:
    This is going to be a long first post :p

Yes, you can make decent money with Commission Junction. There are a few keys you must have to turn the money engines on. The trick is to stick to main product and be useful with it. If you truly believe in a product it HELPS when you can actually write about the product and offer tips, tools, and more to go with it. The site should inspire people to buy the product which means don't take a dump on their screen with loads of salesmen junk. Be REAL.

Having a useful website for the product you promote can put you in the top 5 of all the top Search Engines. You can actually outrank the company in the SE's and be 100% legit without any dirty deeds. The trick is to be useful!

• 1. Quality Traffic (estimate 500 unique visits a day and they get the content they were looking for) You will not get quality traffic from those click schemes. It only makes your visit stats show pretty numbers.
    • 2. Quality Content (helpful-useful content with regards using the product) Be unique because you're not the only person trying to make a sale on that product. If you know the product well then take control of that market. If you don't someone else will. Again remember the no bull rule.
    • 3. Decent Search Engine Optimization - respect the Search Engines! Relevant Page titles - descriptions, keywords, and content without spam. It pays off!
    • 4. Do NOT fill your pages up with mixed affiliate products. That means do not mix cat toys, BBQ sauce, and shoes on your page. The top search engines know junk when they scan it.
    • 5. Do not use illegal blackhat tactics. Sincere work goes a long way ... yes, it takes longer, but in the end it does work.
    • 6. If you are into blackhat - quick sales, and willing to take the risks then do everything opposite of what I said, but it will only last a short time. If you want things to continue on follow the rules.

My estimated income from CJ on one product averages anywhere from $150.00 to $390.00 a month. That is with a %15 commission on the one product. My CR isn't spectacular as it averages 1.56%, but I attribute that to what my site is about, and the other offerings I have that goes with the product I'm promoting. What this means is that I offer several other things that can be used with the software I promote so not only do I get traffic to buy, I get traffic to my site for the usefulness of it.

It may not sound like anything wonderful at this point, but I estimate a 10 to 15% increase in quality traffic each month. Quality traffic = low bounce rate, longer visits, more page views per visit, returning visits, and of course visits that turn into buyers. The point here is it will grow and at a rate of even %5 each month it is STILL GROWING. One wrong dirty move could send it all crashing down so that is why I play by the rules.

The same company offers multiple other products that can be used along side of the main product I promote. I get income from those products too. That is another important thing to consider ... what other products - niches fall into your main product category? Map out your ideas on paper, and when you feel confident set up the site on your testing server at home (If you have one) and have family - friends surf your test site to see if they felt comfy with it. :rolleyes: That is one important aspect people forget to try before they go live!

Some of you may totally shoot this down - some of you will learn from it. I do not claim to be an expert or even an advanced user of the affiliate program. What I do know is that it works for me.

MicheleLee, Dec 27, 2008 IP
    Intentional likes this.
  14. cowy

cowy Peon

Best Answers:
    I get money from CJ.. not my main income, not a big money, but enough to make me smile :)

cowy, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  15. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, i earn "some" money from cj. Not as good as adsense but it consider not too bad

lifeplayer, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  16. nextgenseo

nextgenseo Banned

Best Answers:
    hmmm it seems CJ is great, lots of +ve feedbacks...what about click bank?

nextgenseo, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  17. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm making some cash from CJ as well - I promote the hosting companies - especially Bluehost, Hostmonster and Hostgator. I have not tried other niches, but the hosting business is going not bad for me.

andrej, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  18. Hostingnow21

Hostingnow21 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL Now that's funny

Hostingnow21, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  19. theoneonline

theoneonline Peon

Best Answers:
    I make $1000+ from cj each month. It's pretty easy, i would tell me but i wouldn't tell you for free, he.

theoneonline, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  20. nextgenseo

nextgenseo Banned

Best Answers:
    andrej, how much you made?.

thanks.

nextgenseo, Dec 30, 2008 IP