1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning approx $100 a day with adsense after two months from being a complete newbie!

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by webkenny, Apr 17, 2011.

1. meso123

meso123 Peon

Best Answers:
    i did not understand how u r getting earning?

meso123, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  2. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    f--k Im sure you do well how long have you been in adsense? U over the 200 dollar mark? Do you have any tips for the newbie adsensers reading this thread?

webkenny, Apr 22, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  3. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    You won't understand its a motivational thread not an instructional. and your English seems somewhat lacking. Success in the developed world starts with a complete understanding of the english language especially if making money with adsense through content promotion.

chalice likes this.
  4. oyunindir

oyunindir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you can make 100$ daily in 2 months you can be a millionare

oyunindir, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  5. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish, the secret is continuing to grow the amount of sites I own and the amount of traffic, links, content.
    now this sounds easy but eventually it levels out to a stable level depending on the niche.
    If you choose a more competitive niche the earning potential is higher but is also harder to get there. This sorta stops a lot of us taking the next step to 1000 a day or more. Making money with adsense should come second to the content you produce. In that being said ad placement is also important. I use hubpages to identify non competitive keyphrases and then create a blog about it and go link building with article marketing etc, it works but as the keyphrases eg: tight fitting boxing gloves for kids, are a lot less searched for the money you make from dominating these is limited. Keep thinking and I want to be the first gy to know about "the next big thing" that way I could make that million. :)

chalice likes this.
  6. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had started adsense back in 2007 but couldn't generate much until 2009,
    Blogging is the only way to success for newbies on web. It takes some time but if you do it right you will end up making lots of money..!

F--K, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  7. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    hey f--k y no sig? u could be upping that adsense?

webkenny, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  8. east

east Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't say that the $100 milestone per day is not possible, only that for sure is very very hard to reach, I know a friend of mine that did like more than $100 per day when he had very good fresh content and lots of traffic. I am sure that it is possible , but 8 hour per day is a must during the first 2 months ;)

east, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  9. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't want to disclose my URLs and signature links won't add up much in my earnings :)

F--K, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  10. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's hard to believe but it isn't mean can't to believe.

anhbloginc, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  11. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    I made these blogs and hubs specifically to get traffic from my posts in the forums I have joined recently, you should do the same, outsource it even? pm me if ya want to sell your sig:) many streams make a river.

chalice likes this.
  12. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    how can you offer seo tips if you cant make 100 dollars a day? That does not make your 29.99 seem a worthy investment.

chalice likes this.
  13. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    chalice likes this.
  14. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry man don't want to sell my sig - i use them sometimes

F--K, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  15. techblog007

techblog007 Peon

Best Answers:
    If its true its a great achievement for a newbie earning 3000$ a month ..... keep it up man....

techblog007, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  16. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    $2800 approx march

chalice likes this.
  17. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Had a decline in adsense earnings over last few days. $80 approx per day, and I have put this down to the fact I have recently joined hubpages ad program and now my adsense ads display much less on these hubs. That being said all the beta testers of the program reported a 50% increase in passive earnings with the hubpage ad program. So I am currently just under my 100 dollar a day with adsense but I hope to more than make up for it with hupages ad revenue. Anyone had luck changing their hubs from adsense to the hubpage ad program?. I still use adsense on my blogs and sites I just thought this was a good opportunity to branch out.

webkenny, Apr 25, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  18. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He is good, i can see the confidence in him via his writing.. We should grow up like him...

simple007, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  19. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks simple for your kind words. I wish everyone luck on their travels through the world of adsense. Success is measured by work and determination. although slightly of topic I have added a post to www.kennyscashblog.com entitled "How You Can Stand Out Amongst Other Internet Marketers". This explains the importance of design, passion and dedication and is a great read for anyone wanting to know the secret to beating your competition, in any niche. Everyone here has the ability to earn money online with adsense and I can see from the amount of questions I receive online that a great number of you struggle to earn anything. My advice is to worry about your site first and foremost and the adsense money will be made as a side effect of having a great website. A great way to get into adsense and start earning straight away is to write some good hubs at hubpages and see what topics you get the most clicks for, and turn that topic into a blog you can link your hubs to. This will get you started on your way learning keyword research and not wasting time building profitless blogs as you can test for visitors and conversions through hubpages.

webkenny, Apr 25, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  20. MarketCap

MarketCap Active Member

Best Answers:
    webkenny, congrats with your earnings. But it will be more useful providing some tips of ad placement, getting traffic, etc. better than starting a thread, 'I am earning this much'.

MarketCap, Apr 25, 2011 IP