1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning 10$/day average on 3rd month.. Adsense is encouraging me!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by cyberhari, Mar 15, 2011.

Dear all,
    I am a newbie as a registered member, but i have been closely watching this forum for a couple of months. I take this opportunity to thank you all for being the reason for my increasing Adsense revenue. Every experience shared in this community has helped me in earning more than 10$/day on the 3rd month of deploying adsense.
    For all those newbies like me, here is the formula for success: 'Content + Traffic = $$$$$' (as said by many in this forum). With just 15-20 clicks/day from 1500-1800 unique visitors/day, the so called Adsense is really encouraging.

Thank you all :cool:

cyberhari, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  2. abhiquick

abhiquick Active Member

Best Answers:
    we know that very much well but I thought you are going to add your tips for increasing traffic and your experience both :)

abhiquick, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  3. cyberhari

cyberhari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i am happy to share my strategies on increasing my daily traffic. Here are a few steps that i have taken care of:

1. Select a niche that is emerging or just becoming popular
    2. Select a good domain name
    3. Selected a fast loading, highly customizable wordpress theme
    4. Optimize the theme with your best known inhouse SEO skills
    5. Start adding good content with reference to your niche (dont expect traffic atleast till 50-100 posts). Dont forget to tag properly. I REPEAT DONOT FORGET TO TAG PROPERLY
    6. As your site grow with relevant content, take some time to increase facebook fans, twitter followers and feed subscribers. Encourage visitors to do so with javascript lightbox / alertboxes.
    7. Analyze your fellow bloggers (dont call them competitors) and find out why they are getting more visitors.
    8. Increase your social relationships with fellow bloggers and earn links in blogroll. This can be achieved through sensible use of blog commenting.
    9. Be active in your niche related popular facebook pages, forums etc
    10. Add adsense (proper ad type and placement counts)
    11. Dont lose hope when you get few visitors even for your 100th post. (This is were most newbies fail)

romie likes this.
  4. abhiquick

abhiquick Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose this is optional lol :D
    Anyway thanks for your efforts. :)

5. cyberhari

cyberhari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Atleast in my case ;)

If you have content, then Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal shall do the trick. You can exploit the possibilities of these open source content management systems. Their integrated SEO features will help any noob to get some visibility in search engines.

6. abhiquick

abhiquick Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen many websites/blogs which are copy pasting and even though they have good traffic and earning a decent amount. isn't it?

7. briantalk

briantalk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These are some good tips. Number 1 is often overlooked. Most people don't want to take up an emerging niche as they want tried and proven ones, guaranteed to give success. I have taken up two emerging niches I knew would become popular and they are now growing steadily and bringing in most of my Adsense income.

briantalk, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  8. lightup

lightup Peon

Best Answers:
    You mentioned that you do this all on a blog. I am a noob when it comes to adsense, can you expect to gain a higher revenue using purely a blog or can the same be expected from creating a standard website?

Also as far as blog commenting and backlinking is concerned, I have found that most websites do not allow urls to be posted regardless of how relevant and useful your post is. How did you go about getting around this problem?

Kind regards.

lightup, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  9. romie

romie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips for newbies, and the way you listed is a smart way.
    No.1 is right, new or popular niches are a great way of getting traffic in short time and rank high on search engines.
    Must research keyword though...
    Nice, +1 rep

romie, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  10. techslip

techslip Peon

Best Answers:
    Great job and very helpful my friend.

techslip, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  11. nick3593

nick3593 Peon

Best Answers:
    good job thanks for the tips one question, how do you find these emerging niches?

nick3593, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  12. cyberhari

cyberhari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its really welcoming to see good response to my first post in this forum!

Yes. As far as content writing is concerned, it wont be possible for all to produce quality genuine content. For example if you are updating content on mobile technology or computers, the trend is changing every day and you need to refer to other blogs or forums for daily happenings. But mirroring contents from other websites will lead to getting labelled as 'content farms' in Google.

You are right. Everyone's interested in getting rich in a day. Wise choice of emerging niche can make your blog hit in 6 months to 1 year and it will stand in a position far from reach of your 'competitors'.

As i told earlier, if you have good traffic, you can earn from adsense. It doesnt matter if you have a standard site or a blog. But in some cases, the traffic in a standard website (eg: a particular product) may decline due to reason like decreasing popularity of your niche with time. In that case you need to feed fresh contents to your site to keep up the pace.

This is what i have mentioned:
    This tip is not to insert your link to comments. And i know a majority of blogs make links in comments as no follow. Healthy and unbiased commenting in a blog will lead to a mental relationship between the blogger and the one who comments. Thus in a matter of time you get some really professional bloggers in your friend circle and you can freely ask them to add you in their blogroll.

It takes some time to find out what your niche should be; but its worth it. If you are thinking of writing about technology, then you can listen to 100's of technology forums and see what's trending, and about what people are talking. By choosing such niche, you may be the first to hold genuine content. Slowly but steadily, your traffic increase; and when there is an outbreak, you will be the STAR!

13. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    first at all, congratz for the achievement
    This is the right way to move toward success, keep work on it to gain more and more
    all the best

lifeplayer, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  14. s521545

s521545 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats for the great achievement and good luck for future earnings.....

Your tips to success are very well listed and really helpful for a noob

s521545, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  15. stranger4you

stranger4you Peon

Best Answers:
    google is king and giving all for your even little effort. unfortunately i got my account disabled saying fraud clicks. But thats really encouraging.. Keep on going man

stranger4you, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  16. cyberhari

cyberhari Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you can take a fresh adsense account in a new name and address or else you can do it in name of your relatives with a different address. Or if you have an online friend working in Adsense, then they can help you in restoring the disabled account.

17. DIGICHAT

DIGICHAT Active Member

Best Answers:
    well adsense is just normal for Asian webmasters . But if you are from usa and ur traffic mostly from usa then it can be easily achieved but with asian traffic its very hard.

DIGICHAT, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  18. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's all you're making? You're getting more than me, and yet I'm making more than that daily.
    What type of site do you run? Have you looked into combining adsense and kontera for more income?

ForgottenCreature, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  19. cyberhari

cyberhari Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am from India and 60% of my visitors are from US. So it doesnt really matter where you are from. If you want traffic from a particular region, then write articles specifically for people from those region. The niche can be product reviews, gadgets, lifestyle, cousins, health or anything specific to people in that area.

cyberhari, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  20. cyberhari

cyberhari Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried adsense + kontera for some time but the earnings through Kontera was very very low when compared to Adsense. So eventually i dropped it. I have also tried Chitika and AdBrite with similar results. I run a technology blog. What kinda blog is your's?

cyberhari, Mar 16, 2011 IP