1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earned $350,000 in 1 Week?! That's Epic!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by coloma21, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have to say that this seems unbelievable. That said, I saw a Kickstarter Campaign in the news in the US today that earned 2 Million dollars in 24 hours to fund a Veronica Mars movie. For those that do not know, Veronica Mars was a popular TV show that was cancelled. There is a huge fan vase, apparently, and the lead actress was involved in the campaign.

In other words, the primed and ready fan base was ready to contribute. I suppose the same thing is true with internet marketers that have great lists. That says to me that the crazy numbers in this post could actually be legit. Especially if the marketer had a great list to send an offer to.

Lynn C, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  2. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its really amazing , am still shocked , without hard work its not possible .

OSSEO, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  3. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We don't know how much profit was made only revenue. Moreover ae these kind of numbers not possible for an affiliate to reach except there is a hole in the market and the advertiser of the offer is not smart to go advertise himself and have more profit. So either these are revenue stats from a large website or media company OR it was done by unacceptable methods like forbidden search ppc methods that would get the advertiser banned.

luigi777, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  4. Chris Silvey

Chris Silvey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am inspired when a person gets their first commission. This show's everybody it is possible to make money online and make life a bit easier.

Chris Silvey, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  5. wmatla

wmatla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Peerfly is a leading network, Im not surprised

wmatla, Mar 19, 2013 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  6. mbanj

mbanj Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow, amazing this is great.
    On my way to get the result also.

mbanj, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  7. suidmach

suidmach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The article didn't really make too much sense. It was basically stating that you can make $350k a week.
    Anyone can do that, but the expenses to do that could be in the millions. That is the revenue, but what is the expenses?

suidmach, Mar 22, 2013 IP