1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn $$$

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Ajeet, Oct 5, 2004.

Forgive the spammy title I have given to this thread :p After being at the receiving end of endless "earn millions without deserving" I guess it has rubbed off on me. :rolleyes:

Ok, I am the search engines blogger at Creative Weblogging (I neither own, nor have any ownership stake in it). Just today, they announced a rather easy way to make a little money (very little probably :) ). Read about it at http://www.creative-weblogging.com/. If you have specific queries, please email the address given in the post. If you feel that there is something I could find out for all readers here, please post the query here.

Do note, that I am not the guy paying you here. In my interactions with Torsten Jacobi, the guy behind the Creative Weblogging venture, I find that he is an industrious and genuine guy. But, at any point of time, if you have any doubts related to this offer, please post it immediately, as I too would want to take a look.

I hope that some of you choose to be contribute to the search engines weblog and make $5 in the bargain ;)

Ajeet

Ajeet, Oct 5, 2004 IP
  2. mykoleary

mykoleary Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds plausibly good, but it took me a while to link the "be a part of it" on the right to the text "No. Only weblogs that participate (see right bar for submission offer) make you eligible for a compensation as described above."

Made me wonder how to tell if I was wasting time on the current blog, and thus almost just left all together.

mykoleary, Oct 9, 2004 IP
  3. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which is why I posted here :) to inform you that you could be a newspotter for search engine related news and make $5 for 1 minute of your time (or thereabouts) in case you ran into some truly breaking news.

Thanks
    Ajeet

Ajeet, Oct 10, 2004 IP