1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Earn up to $65+ per sale] Huge Market - Promote Our New Wordpress Software!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by TheLasTSamuRai, Dec 30, 2012.

I will keep this real short and to the point...

I am proud to announce our New Clickbank Product, which is basically a Wordpress Backup / cloning / Transfer Software Compatible with all wordpress version and tested with most of the popular web hosting. We have put in a lot of efforts in developing this product.
    With wordpress being used by 54.8% of the websites this product will have a huge market to sell for.

I have been testing this product myself for last few weeks, tried different variations of Landing Pages, Price tags till we come up with the current sale page.

CB ID: b*a*c*k*s*a*m (remove the * between words)
    Commission: 50%
    Payout: $19.2 for the personal license/ $39.5 for the business license and $64.5 for the developper license.
    HomePage: Click Here to View
    JV Invite Page: Click Here to View
    Affiliates Materials: Click Here to View

This is a still new product on CB. If you are promoting any wordpress products or even IM products , at the moment then you might want to give this a try. Payouts are amazing

So Get On-board early and start making sales.

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions.

I wish you all the best.

TheLasTSamuRai, Dec 30, 2012 IP