1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Earn More Than $4607 A Month With HostGarou - Enter To See How Possible it is To Do This NOW!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by HostGarou, Sep 9, 2013.

Greetings fellow DP members,

We want to introduce to you our affiliate program, we are looking for robust affiliates to pay them higher, we hope you join, the program is as follow
    :
    SEMrush
    [​IMG]

*Please feel free to comment below if you have any question regarding our affiliate program, I will be happy to answer all of your questions... :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    HostGarou, Sep 9, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great Program!! But are there ways to build reseller domains like godaddy and hostgator? What If I wanted to create multiple domains with rich targeted keywords to get higher results in google, bing, yahoo etc.? Can I create multiple reseller packages? Music Industry is hot right now and every artist wants his/her music name a domain name... on top of that think of all the fans of each artist.. they want a piece of the action too.. Plus holiday shopping is near!! Domains skyrocket about this time every year right? I'm ready to hit my $300,000 per year mark!!

Convert RSS to PHP, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. HostGarou

HostGarou Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    We do not offer domains reseller program right now, this will be available in the near future.

HostGarou, Nov 7, 2013 IP