1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn eBay active registration commissions with AutcionAds URL converter?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by henryzeng, May 10, 2007.

You know, AuctionAds has a URL converter that you can direct your traffic to any page of ebay and earn commissions.

And as AuctionAds claim that if you send a visitor through AuctionAds and becomes a confirmed, active user of eBay, you can also earn the ebay's active registration commission. ($4-12 varies from country to contry)

As far as you know, ebay affiliate program in CJ always decline international affiliates so can I use the AuctionAds URL converter to send visitors to ebay registration page and earn that cpa commission?

And I also want to know if I can use the URL converter to send visitors to international ebay sites like ebay.co.uk, ebay.fr, ebay.hk or ebay.au?

Maybe Shoemoney knows?

henryzeng, May 10, 2007 IP
  2. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:

If your question is can you use the url converter to rewrite urls for all the various countries the answer is yes.

Shoemoney, May 11, 2007 IP
  3. henryzeng

henryzeng Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you reply Shoemoney!

So can I use it to convert ebay sign-up page to earn active registration commissions? And if yes, how much will it be?

I think if make it clear that more people will interested in this great service. ;)

henryzeng, May 11, 2007 IP
  4. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    It will not automatically geotarget for you... I just want to be clear on that. so if you rewrite a url for eBay us it will not automatically goto ebay germany (because the url does not exist)

As per how much you will earn that is really a impossible quesiton to answer. Depending on the country and rate of exchange with that country (varries by day) it can flux.

Shoemoney, May 11, 2007 IP