1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Earn a 30% commission from tweets sold on the site easy to run and grow.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by robby1995, Jun 7, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    I'm now selling it because it's got potential but its never going to get it from me so i figured i may as well sell it to get some money back form the 5-6months i spent building it.

How is it monetized?
    Earn a 30% of sales made on the site. Plus it has one adsense ad placed in the marketplace (more can easily be added)

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Comes with a twitter account with 15k build up over the past 7 months followers https://twitter.com/The_Tweet_Bay

How much time does this site take to run?
    It would take about 5-10 mins to check the emails and look over the marketplace for anything out of place

What challenges are there with running this site?
    No real challenges for running the site. Users self advertise the site by letting their followers know they can purchase a tweet from their account, this then makes more people a-wear of the site and sign up. the cycle continues

I haven't done anything to promote the site. Im busy with other websites i'm building and i run. I've have basically left this alone since it was launched. It has potential to make good money with some love but its not going to get it from me.

Around $5-6k in manual labour has been put into building the site, with the price i'm willing to let it go for its a good deal.

I currently have the twitter account on auto pilot using followliker following people and sending tweets to get the site some attention (this and other users promoting the site is how its grown to its size without me doing any work to promote it myself). This can grow by having 10-20 twitter accounts on auto pilot promoting the site, following users and direct messaging them about the site.

I currently get about $10 a week from this site. As i said already this is from doing nothing it can grow alot more the price is based off the twitter account and $5-6k worth of coding behind it.

The Tweet Bay is about 6 months old.

Happy to answer any questions.

robby1995, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How come you claim the content is unique when all the Faq's, About, and Refund Policy pages are identical to tweetmerchant.com?
    Is tweetmerchant.com your site as well?

malky66, Jun 8, 2015 IP