1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*Earn 1.25 Cents Per Click* - Get 100% of your referrers earnings -Minimum payout $10

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CannabisSEO, Dec 20, 2007.

Come visit Get Paid to Click and join our 4,900+ member community with over 160,000 clicks served.

Earn 1.25 cents per click and earn 100% of what anybody you refer earns. If you don't have time to go out and get active referrers, we can match you up with 15 active Tempscript members who were un-referred for only $14.95!

All you have to do is signup FREE HERE and start surfing the ads HERE You can also check out our user forums with any questions or concerns HERE

PS: This is not an affiliate plug of any sort, I am the owner and webmaster of this site.

CannabisSEO, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  2. DuValEnterprises

DuValEnterprises Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to do a premium member review if you're interested. If I find it's worth it, I will report my findings here, as well as have no problem paying you the member fee.

PM me.

DuValEnterprises, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  3. Arcanus

Arcanus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so how long would it take to reach the $10 minimum payout?

Arcanus, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  4. Panjabi

Panjabi Peon

Best Answers:
    Here my review: TempScript................sucks

Panjabi, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  5. CannabisSEO

CannabisSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for your interest, I will be sending you a PM soon regarding your request . . .

The best way to make money with this program, and reach the minumum payout as soon as possible, is to have some active referrers underneath you. Keep in mind that you earn 100% of whatever your referrers make, so you have the potential to make money with this program with very little if any effort.

6. CannabisSEO

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As for you, you seem to think that everything sucks by looking at your sig. I would recommend you take a little vacation over the holidays to get rid of the hostility. Maybe rekindle the love life a little as it seems you might have a "little" trouble in this area. Take a nice relaxing walk on the beach and a few cocktails might set you up right? if you are old enough to drink, which by reading your response, I would highly doubt.

I would encourage you to try things before judging them. We have many happy users who are hitting paydays reguraly, if you don't wish to get involved then all I can do is wish you the best and thanks for your bump, much appreciated! Try and spread a more positive vibe and you will have much more success!

7. Panjabi

Panjabi Peon

Best Answers:
    Firstly, given that the owner of TempScript goes by the name of Giovanni, and Ive seen some of his posts on here. So who are you?

Secondly there has been no mention of a 2nd owner/new owner whatsoever on TempScript...

Thirdly, if you actually are affiliated with TempScript then I have to tell you your not doing a good job running a PTC site, you really messed up the first time you tried out in the PTC industry and then again on your second attempt, and currently your site is close to being dead.

How can members be hitting payout regularly on TempScript when theres no ads, and if there are they are of 1/4cent value?

Panjabi, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  8. CannabisSEO

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for your reply, and I can understand your confusion. I recently purchased this site from Giovanni here on DP and you can check out the sales thread HERE and there is a mention of it on the forum at the site HERE

I am currently preparing an announcement and will be sending this out soon. I have just overtaken the operations of this site within the past week or so, and I can assure you this site will not die. I am currently employed by an SEO firm as their principal link building and SE expert and will be pouring in a lot of time and revenue into the site.

You can actually earn 1.25 cents per click and 100% of the revenue your referrers earn. I am looking at raising these rates soon when I can get some more serious and steady advertisers on board. There were 8 ads yesterday and much more will be coming in the future.

I do not know and can't say anything about the previous owner of the site and what their experiences were with the industry as far as that reference goes . . .

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, thanks ;)

9. Panjabi

Panjabi Peon

Best Answers:
    Please dont tell me you paid $750 for that site??? :eek:

The script itself is only worth $10-50 and the reputation of the site has gone down and down and more down then further down...

I really think it will be an uphill struggle for you, but all the best. You certainly cannot do any worse than the previous owner.

Panjabi, Dec 20, 2007 IP
  10. CannabisSEO

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, I did not pay $750 for the site, an arrangement was reached through PM. Thanks for your opinions, I will continue to market and expand this website to re-gain its reputation and popularity.

11. jijigren

jijigren Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $0.0125 per click? hurmmm

jijigren, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  12. piotrus31

piotrus31 Peon

Best Answers:
    PM Me The Link thx

piotrus31, Jan 2, 2009 IP