1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Early Stages of Development - Adult Project

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Toon-c, Jan 22, 2017.

Hi,

So I just acquired a very good brandable domain name, and I have a pretty good idea about how I can develop it to make it unique and successful. I also have a clear roadmap to promote it afterwards.

The issue is, although I've been a successful internet marketer for 10 years now, I don't have much experience when it comes to adult payment processing, not to mention what I want to accomplish with this project.

What is required is two stages :
    1 - Accept payments from members (recurring and non-recurring).
    2 - Send payments to members monthly.

I read couple topics, and looks like the first stage is achievable with epoch and ccbill ...
    For the second stage, I'm not really sure.

I found a website that does a similar thing (although not entirely in the adult niche (they mask it somehow)) and pay their members ONLY with bank deposits ...
    Which is I guess feasable if I create a corporate bank account and do that ...

But I'm looking for an easier solution .. for example I don't know if payoneer works with adult websites or not .. something in that direction ...

Any thoughts or advice is very welcome ... You can post here or PM

PS : Spammers with 1 post who just made an account, or people who have shady offers, please don't waste my time and yours, you won't get a response.

Thank you.

Toon-c, Jan 22, 2017 IP
  2. Lucas_Payza

Lucas_Payza Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

my name is Lucas, from Payza, a global payments processor covering over 190 countries. Here's our site: https://www.payza.com/.

From what you're describing, it seems that we'd be a perfect fit for your business! We do support adult and other restricted/high risk industries. Payza offers credit card processing and in-account payment solutions, we support subscription (or other recurring) billing, and support the integration of several shopping cart systems. Depending on where you and your members are using our services from, we allow withdrawing funds via Bank Transfer, Bank Wire, Bitcoin. We also offer a rechargeable card that you can link to your Payza account and then use online, in stores or at ATMs.

For your affiliates/members, Payza allows for mass payouts that let you to send funds to thousands of members with one click and we give our merchants access to a powerful API that makes managing payments easy without even having to login.

If you've got a few more questions, so feel free to ask them here or in private messages.

- Lucas

Lucas_Payza, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  3. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting.
    How seemless is the first stage from the user's perspective ? Do you process credit cards directly like epoch etc, or do the user need to create a payza account (basically like paypal) ... ?

Toon-c, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  4. Lucas_Payza

Lucas_Payza Peon

Best Answers:
    Lika PayPal, you will need an account in order to process payments, however we do offer a guest checkout option for customers who wish to perform a transaction without going through the hassle of registering: https://docs.payza.com/docs/checkout-options#section-how-does-guest-checkout-work

Here's a link to our Merchant Setup Guide, which covers the basics of opening a business account on Payza and likely answers most of your questions: https://docs.payza.com/docs/table-of-contents

In addition, if you'd like, feel free to leave me an email address and I can have one of our account manager contact you to provide one-to-one support if you decide to integrate with us.

Cheers,

- Lucas

Lucas_Payza, Jan 24, 2017 IP
  5. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CCBILL can do affiliate payments! Otherwise, yes Payza, Payoneer, Worldcore etc. can do it too!

fionix, Jan 27, 2017 IP
  6. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paxum is popular in adult affiliate programs

A.G, Jan 31, 2017 IP