1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EA Can Go Screw Itself... The lemonarian CB Journal.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by lemonarian, May 2, 2008.

EzineArticles is a great place... But my computer has been acting gay (no offence to any homosexuals here on DP) in the last few weeks...

I CAN'T ACCESS EZINEARTICLES!

I get a "Firefox cannot locate the server at http://www.ezinearticles.com" and it's like that for a few other sites too (including searchwarp.com).

I have no idea of what's going on, I was able to access the site before... But suddenly I wasn't anymore.

Now, is it just me, or is EA way overrated to bum marketers? Is it really necessary?

I've decided to screw EA, and focus my efforts mostly over at Squidoo and Hubpages instead. I'll be submitting to GoArticles (instant approval ftw) and ArticleDashboard, and a few more places, like ArticleAlley and ArticleCity.

I'm also planning on getting an AWeber account fairly soon.

Sound good?

lemonarian, May 2, 2008 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to update your Firefox (Help > Check for Updates), or try to go to EA website using another browser, e.g. Internet Explorer or Opera

bl4ckmaN^, May 2, 2008 IP
  3. students-forum

students-forum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah. You've probably got a piece of conflicting plugin/software/adware/malware floating around . If you can access it another browser then that's most likely the case.

students-forum, May 2, 2008 IP
  4. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    No, that's what's bugging me. I can't access it with any browser. I haven't tried Opera, but I can't with IE or Safari.

5. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Good to see another journal come out!

As for your problem, maybe your dns cache is corrupt.

Open up msprompt(or command prompt) and type ipconfig /flushdns

Restart the computer and see what happens.

Supper, May 2, 2008 IP
  6. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, didn't work either. Thanks anyway.

And since I'm not as hardcore as mister Supper here, since the start of this thread I've created one Squidoo lens. I'm gonna re-write it and put it on hubpages. Then I'm off to bed, it's 3 am :/

Tomorrow, I'll write articles!

7. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    So I got a lens and a hub up and running, working on another hub right now.

So I decided to publish lenses and hubs in twos. Meaning, if I publish a lens, I rewrite it and put it on hubpages, and vice versa. So a lens doesn't come up without a hub.

So I'mma finish this hub, put it on squidoo too, then I'mma walk my dog and feed her and then brush my teeth, lol. THEN I'm going to write some more articles :)

No sales yesterday, by the way.

lemonarian, May 3, 2008 IP
  8. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    So my journal obviously isn't as popular as Supper's with over 300 replies... but it's a start, lol.

Made some more articles, just submitted to ArticleDashboard and waiting for approval...

lemonarian, May 3, 2008 IP
  9. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    lol. Yeah, it's slow starting out. I remember I spent days talking to myself. People don't get interested until they start seeing you pull in sales.

Supper, May 3, 2008 IP
  10. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    I think AD might turn out to be good, because I've seen people with 2000+ articles there, so I guess they're doing it for a reason.

There seems to be some sort of time limit for how much time you can spend writing your articles if you write them dirrectly on Article Dashboard. So my tip is to write the articles in a text editor first and then just copy and paste. If you write it directly onto the submit form, you might have to re-login when you hit submit and you just lost an entire article.

Also, make sure to use a wordcounter, google it. That is, a tool that counts the amount of words in an article, like http://www.wordcounttool.com/

That's because the minimum amount of words is 500, which sucks, lol.

lemonarian, May 4, 2008 IP
  11. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Hopefully you get your first articles accepted there on Monday. I want an immediate report on how the traffic looks.

As for word counts, I just use microsoft word lol.

Supper, May 4, 2008 IP
  12. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    So I have an Idea, nothing revolutionairy, but it's an idea. Since article marketing is based on Search engine traffic mostly, I think we might just be wasting our time on these article directories and slow article accepting processes, etc.

Why not just put up a squidoo lens or something for each article instead?

Squidoo has a friggen pagerank 7, which means you rank really easily with lenses... Just as easily as you do on EA.

There's no waiting time either.

Hubpages also rank really easily... They have a PR 5 and are seen as an authority by google. Google juice utopia, lol.

13. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    As to continue the above posting, I just discovered that the EverProfits toolbar has an article rewriter. It automatically finds synonyms and rewrites the article, and you can even choose how much you want it rewritten.

This way I can write an article (or use one of my 9000+ PLR articles) and post it on, say Article Dashboard, then just rewrite it and put it on Squidoo, spin it again and put it on HubPages.

So, one times work gets duplicated. :)

14. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Because it's a free service. Not to mention the fact that there is no quality control, so other people can screw it up for you when google gives it a nice slap in the face.

It's like saying "why do I need my own website, when I can put my stuff up on geocities. It's PR8."

Supper, May 4, 2008 IP
  15. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    True, which is why I'm gonna post it on the article directories as well. The more the merrier I guess.
    You can't deny the power of Squidoo, I've seen it knock off 25,000+ competing results for certain keyword phrases, and that's powerful.

Even if it's gonna get slapped in the future, I'll milk it as much as I can now. You can't put things off for things that might happen in the future. That's like saying that you don't wanna go outside in the sun now because it might rain tomorrow.

Also, this toolbar is totally awesome: http://everprofits.com/toolbar/

The most useful feature for us article marketers would be the content wizard and rewriter. You can also do all your keyword research within the toolbar, which is awesome. Go to the site and watch the video.

16. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    So after some procrastination, watching Street Kings and eating, I have 5 articles in queue at AD. We'll see what that brings.

I'm gonna go outside for a while now, then I'll spend the rest of the day over at Squidoo and Hubpages.

17. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    WOO!

No, not a sale yet lol, but the first (phew 762 word) article just got approved at AD.

18. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep us updated on the views/traffic breakdown.

Supper, May 4, 2008 IP
  19. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WOOOOOOOOW. Lemonarian, thank you soooo much for that toolbar. It's just totally amazing. That's what exactly I need right now.

Aaaah, unbelievable. It has everything that an Internet Marketer needs :D Thanks, thanks, thanks. And it's free, wait........

Am I sleeping?

bl4ckmaN^, May 4, 2008 IP
  20. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad I could help lol.

Anyways won't be doing much today. I'm going to start reading the massive 180 page 1% M.O.L.B. Wealth Formula, which is a lot about list bulding, which I'm going to focus on in the future.

lemonarian, May 5, 2008 IP