1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E4E Discussion & Updates ■■

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Swerd, Sep 23, 2008.

1. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm out of PPC world. Those 2 sales actually came from organic traffic, so total profit.

bl4ckmaN^, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  2. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    yeah i think this is an interesting niche ... i have made some sales from ppc but more so from organic ... i think it's an area people are more likely to spend time researching on rather than seeing and ad and buying straight away ...

just my thoughts ...

Swerd - amazing resources!!

antantnz, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  3. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Managed to get back up to top 10 with my Earth4Energy site in Google after being "kicked out" for a few weeks. :D

Hope I can stay up there this time, lol. Going to build links slowly this time. I also noticed that Earth4Energy.com is now #1 :eek:

Uh oh..

Skribblez, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  4. RahXephon

RahXephon Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing I want you to add in LP is Money Back Guarantee. I think it should help to build up more conversion rate. I never seen any top products in CB don't have money back guarantee policy.

Let look at gravity, your product is obviously excellent. If you give more option to ensure customers that whether they don't receive what they expect, they still get refund. So whoever won't buy your E4E ??

:D:D

RahXephon, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  5. brand0n

brand0n Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice skribblez, my site which I havent even looked at since a month is on the 2nd page for that term and I got a sale today which was really surprising.

brand0n, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  6. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I tested the moneyback certificate on the site but conversions for just about all affiliates didnt improve. However refunds went up. I would get emails like "I want to take advantage of your refund offer" etc etc. It has turned out better for affiliates this way, however I may test it again in the future.

Thats reall cool, well done. Slow link building from quality sites is the key.

Swerd, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  7. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:

:D :D :D

[​IMG]

Awesome effort guys!

Swerd, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  8. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations, I'm glad this product is doing so well. 2 days ago I had my best E4E day in which I made 4 sales of your product, best thing was that it was all using free methods, no PPC. It really converts .. so that is pretty cool.

I see you climbing even further up. Commission Blueprint is rapidly falling in gravity, in a week or two, you'll be at 4th place, IPODPSP is also gradually falling, so I think your product is gonna hit top 3 at one point. Great job!

You're a great example of how a Publisher should behave, you respect your affiliates, and help them out.

I suggest you to take some time to relax now.. what are you gonna do with all that money :D... Buy yourself a small yacht and go on a cruise :D... Enjoy Life :D

Ripped, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  9. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations Swerd! You really managed to create and market a top product which is here to stay. Unlike the previous king, Water4Gas, your product cannot be proven to be a scam. :)

Good luck!
    nadavs

nadavs, Oct 4, 2008 IP
  10. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks mate. Well done on the sales.
    No time to relax just yet. Infact, E4E is going to become quite impressive in the near future.

Yep, E4E is going to stay :)

--------------------
    Thanks for the comments.
    More very cool updates soon! :)

Swerd, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  11. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice work swerd!

mill123, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  12. Sven-van-Gink

Sven-van-Gink Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, nice work! I guess you are making big amounts of money now :eek:

Sven-van-Gink, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  13. guptishika

guptishika Active Member

Best Answers:
    Swerd,I have alreday written 25 articles on your product,but bit confused on Landing page,can you please advice,which landing page is geting converted the best,so I can use that landing page and which keywords can I rank well for SEO thru my articles marketing campaign.Thanks

guptishika, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  14. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    cheers mate,
    I do OK, however It's hard work. :)
    Hey,

I personally like this new one: http://www.earth4energy.com/affiliates/landingpages/lander3

Im not sure how many affiliates are using it though.

The mini sites are really good as they push e4e hard. (in all the right places)
    Keywords targeting DIY, make, build, generate etc. . do well...
    so, DIY solar power, or make a windmill, or generate electricity, etc.

Let us know how you go.

little update................................................... >>

I asked one of my customers last week to send a picture of his solar panels through.. couple of days ago i got this:

[​IMG]

This type of thing is a great feeling! What makes it better is that this is actually the first and only customer that I asked for a picture from.
    1 from 1.. not bad.

Oh, yes, I did ask him if it was OK if I used his picture on my website.

Happy selling.

Swerd

Swerd, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  15. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Swerd, how much could he power with the equipment from that image?

mikey1090, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  16. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    He has 162 watts at 18 volts.

When he has finished his last panel it will be around 216 watts.

Now this isnt used to directly power stuff. It would go to a 12v batter bank.

then to an inverter which can put out 50-5000watts +... (he is getting a 1000w inverter)

So if he had a large battery bank he could run 1000watts for quite some time.

So the sun would charge the batteries during the day then the batteries would have enough charge to run things like tv, lights etc at night.

Unless you had a big expensive inverter you wouldnt be able to power items with a heating element. eg. toaster, hair dryer. These things use 2000watts + each.

Swerd, Oct 6, 2008 IP
  17. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I sold afew of this guides , gonna do some more work on this niche, good product.

Patchkaa, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  18. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    Swerd, congrats! You were the first Clickbank product I ever sold ... and that was way back when your gravity was like 20 or 30 or something ... it's impressive to see how much you've grown!!

Respect!! :D

antantnz, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  19. LinksAndTraffic

LinksAndTraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Successful internet marketers need to balance a lot of demands. It is not always easy to answer emails promptly, though many try.

LinksAndTraffic, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  20. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty distressed and bewildered with my experiences, especially at seeing everyone else doing so well. I made a comparison review page with a url entirely devoted to the niche in which I compares 3 of these products, with E4E at the top, but I've only made one sale in the past month with over 60 some articles driving traffic to it. My article views on it are sucking, could it be my keywords? Maybe the category? I didn't think competition for this niche would be too high, especially when I started a month ago. I just started using less competitive keywords in the past week so hopefully something'll happen from that, but not even any sales from the daily ezine traffic but that one sale...

Maybe I'll try putting one of these minisites as a sub on one of my generic sites and drive traffic to that sometime instead and see how it converts, cos that's a lot of work for hardly any conversions. Advice?

rbf738, Oct 7, 2008 IP