1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

e107 user tables and php nuke user tables need a little help please

Discussion in 'PHP' started by arlos, Jul 11, 2006.

my site used to run on e107 now it runs on the much better php nuke but when running e107 i had over 3000 users but i carnt seem to move the user tables over to the nuke_users table is there anyway to transfrer the user tables over to nuke.or have i to add em one by one?sort of really stuck on this so any help much aprecatded.?:)

arlos, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  2. kuepper

kuepper Peon

Best Answers:
    You can export the SQL file, then manually modify it with your changes (using find and replace), which should be faster. Then just run the query on your new database.

kuepper, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  3. Danny

Danny Active Member

Best Answers:
    there is no easy way to do this, you are going to have to transform the data.

What I would do is run a select from the e107 table in PHP and use a loop to insert them into php nuke, hoewevr I would completely clear the nuke table first and then set the autoincrement to 0 so that the USER ID's still match up incase there is other inherited data that relies on this.

I had to do this to convert to e107 and it worked a treat.

just curious, what appeal to you about nuke over e107?

Danny, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  4. arlos

arlos Peon

Best Answers:
    ease i think to tell you the truth i dont really know just a change i think now it seems simple for me!but i carnt really tell you coz i havent really thoght about it since i change.
    but thankyou for your advice i will give it a go and fingers crossed it will work again cheers.

arlos, Jul 13, 2006 IP