1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-Whoring, Legal or Illegal?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by LockBox, Feb 19, 2010.

1. itsme

itsme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt its illegal. As long as you are pretending to be someone and not actually stealing anyone's info or forcing them to buy/join anything, I can't imagine that this is considered illegal.

However, don't you think that there might be a better way to spend your time online to make money? ;-)

itsme, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  2. Nerv

Nerv Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is not illegal but unmoral. I know people are making really good money with this but I wonder how that Feels to talk with a guy pretending to be a sexy girl...

Nerv, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    E-whoring makes the the internet E-ugly.

IsraeI, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  4. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will end up acting like a little slutty transvestite girl for nickels and dimes. So sad, I feel sorry for your mom.

averyz, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it exists bigtime. There are millions of cam models running around chat sites pretending to be just someone looking for a chat but really they want to sell their trashy welfare service to you.

You can choose to go with this path but I warn you that people who actually willingly choose to be a member at your site is better than 400 who were suckered.

Laceygirl, Dec 3, 2010 IP