1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-Mail Marketing Effect on Ranki

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seo555, Aug 5, 2010.

Hi Webmaster

I have good email data around 10000 and I want to send it, but my confusion is if I will send to all mails in one day or daily send 3000 (3days) so google take any effect on my ranking.

Bcz if I send daily 3000 mail so google see my IP on his black list and also I’m doing submission with same IP so google take any bad effect on my ranking bcz I’m using yahoo and gmail id in email marketing.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
    seo555, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  2. blings

blings Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't thinking so. You are blasting off emails to a list of 10000 which has nothing to do with ranking and SEO but just traffic. However, if blasting your email to emails which have not asked subscription from you, then you might be noticed by google having malicious intent.

blings, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  3. symx

symx Active Member

Best Answers:
    So you're wondering if it would be better to spam 3000 instead of 10000 in a day? Neither is better.
    the golden rule is: Don't send any messages to any addresses if the owners of the addresses have not given *you* permission to send
    them messages.

If they actually gave you permission and you follow good practices in email marketing then you shouldn't worry about getting on their black list.
    Anyway I doubt getting on their email blacklist will affect your domain search engine ranking.

symx, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  4. mit

mit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing has no effect in your Search engine rankings, but yes! it can give a lot of traffic to your website.

mit, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  5. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing and Search Engine optimizatin is totally diffeent path, you no need to worry for your Search Engien ranking about for email markeitng, just it will give you traffic no rank on search engine

sousen, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  6. richardisr

richardisr Member

Best Answers:
    If you're sending out 10,000 emails to a list you don't own it's entirely possible that there will be sufficient spam complaints to get your domain blacklisted and canceled by your hosting company.

richardisr, Aug 6, 2010 IP