1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

e-gold is BIG BIG scam A&&(-)0|_3%

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by scammer, Apr 11, 2008.

1. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    Still, I've read many similar accounts of eGold closures. Best of luck to you!

nonyf, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  2. Pedja307

Pedja307 Member

Best Answers:
    Egold is having legal problems in USA and they are closing all suspicious accounts now...

Pedja307, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Closing the accounts are ok but what about the money inside the accounts? These should be at least given back to the owners.

wisdomtool, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  4. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine account also deleted with $1300 for the same reason, they are banning all Indians, Damn !
    Egold are 200% Scammers, they say they will give the money for donation and themselves eat them :mad:

esidyo, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  5. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Who even give them the right to gave those money inside the deleted accounts to donations? Is there anything saying that in their TOS?

But are you sure of this? Or are they keeping the money first and maybe ask you for some evidence to release the money back to you?

wisdomtool, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  6. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    They will not open the account at any cost until you do some legal case, I know a guy from TalkGold who had 3300$ and had opened a case against egold by calling their lawyer, he recovered his account within 15 days.

For me they said that there is no chance of opening and the money will be given to donation for poor people :(

esidyo, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  7. EnPassant

EnPassant Active Member

Best Answers:
    Donation for poor people. They should be officially released as a scam, and people should no longer use e-gold then.

EnPassant, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  8. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    There should release which charity benefits from this to clarify the doubts I guess.

wisdomtool, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  9. Western

Western Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you have accessed your account by Proxy
    or you had a multiple account
    or your ip not match with your location

Western, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  10. esidyo

esidyo Peon

Best Answers:
    These are not genuine reasons man, they are excuses..

esidyo, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  11. EnPassant

EnPassant Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is not a reason to take your money and tell you .. "Bye bye.. have a good time.. we are sending your money as donations". Who gave them the right to take my money as donation? Yes, its cool we do donations to poor people and so on. Its nice thing, but its hard to believe an e-Currency site does it on my behalf, and without any permission from me. Its not their money after all. ~ Well, lucky me I do not use e-gold.

12. ÃђмёÐ ŊΐτџŁ

ÃђмёÐ ŊΐτџŁ Banned

Best Answers:
    I am not sure wtf is happening with e-gold, because my account was even deleted and the funny thing was that i did not made any transection, just loaded $500 USD using Sydney Gold Exchange which is listed on there official exchanger on e-gold.com

I have loaded $500 and I was away about 3 working day, when I came back because I need to purchase some stuff from a DP guy who accept e-gold, I went to make a payment to him and saw my account is not loggin, therefore I contact them and they replayed same email to me.

I did not ever signed up with e-gold however my IP is shared with few thousand peoples from my country as its WiFi Network. so, maybe! but how they can delete my account and dont return my money! If they lock my account then they should refund the payment.

I am really angry because I think they are a full-SCAM business therefore I suggest everyone to not use this payment method if you are working with big money, plus I am also going to report IC3.GOV regarding this issue. Hope they will take down this scam company.

ÃђмёÐ ŊΐτџŁ, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  13. gandelf(lordoftherings)

gandelf(lordoftherings) Active Member

Best Answers:
    i love e-gold

e-gold love people

i earn alot of e-gold

it is the best payment method

gandelf(lordoftherings), Apr 19, 2008 IP
  14. EnPassant

EnPassant Active Member

Best Answers:
    More and more claims about e-gold are now addressing e-gold as official scam. I think its dying already.

15. sb1234

sb1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    e-gold was really so bad to me also in my experience because they don't make any investigation about people who scam you, the thing is they don't have refund system which i really like. but sad to say too that many hyips - e-gold games - matrix who scam using e-gold. don't you know that e-gold doesn't allow people who use there system for playing hyips matrix and e-gold games. because long time ago i ask them about this matter and they told me that they will delete all of those account who plays hyips. thats one of the reason too. and if you are using proxy during sign up and login to your e-gold account next time using your real i.p thats very suspicious too. e-gold has a lot of reason why they can delete peoples account, maybe they are not following the TOS which they implemented for every user who use there payment system. but i prefer e-gold than paypal coz theres so many scammers also who use paypal for dispute/claim.

sb1234, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  16. kashifrasool

kashifrasool Peon

Best Answers:
    I think e-gold must have any big reason to close your account, It did not happened with me but I have seen some people but I think there should be valid reason may be you are using e-gold in hyips. Is it so?

kashifrasool, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  17. shahab

shahab Peon

Best Answers:
    Even the value of e-gold is decreasing day by day, the difference between e-gold and LR corresponding to INR is around Rs 6

shahab, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  18. dailyearner

dailyearner Banned

Best Answers:
    eg nowadays is not the best one
    you may try lr

dailyearner, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  19. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    HYIP matrix and e-gold games are more or less gambling in nature, I won't be surprise if E-Gold banned this and rightly so. If E-Gold wants to keep up a professional image it needs to be tough on what it is used for.

A lot are claiming E-Gold terminated them, but I had yet to heard of the reasons. Anyone into e-gold games? This is essentially gambling illegal in most parts of the world, I won't blame E-Gold for terminating that and confiscating the funds (though some proper documents should be issued in the case of confiscated funds)

wisdomtool, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  20. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think there must be good reason to make egold block or close any one account

I know my friend been scammed once by a fake egold page and he reported the scammer to egold abuse department with proof and evidence so they contact him back saying they closed that scammer account but he cant't getr his money back because there is no charge back in Egold Term of Service.

A.G, Apr 22, 2008 IP