1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-Filiate.com - Scam?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ZachG, Sep 9, 2008.

Hello Folks,

While reading Jonathan Volk's blog, I noticed that he reviewed a new network called E-Filiate.com. It was offering a $200 signup bonus, and so I thought why not try it out?

So, I found a nice offer on there that's been doing well for me and so I've racked up a decent amount of money. I've been trying to contact the network's owner (name is Joe Nassar and he's in Canada) for over a week now for some information and he will not respond. There is no phone number to contact him on the website.

Anyways, I did some research on the site and the owner looks like he was involved in a couple other affiliate networks that people have reported as scams: Advibrance and Vobucks.

Now, I'm worried that I'm not going to get paid and E-filiate.com will simply vanish, much like Vobucks apparently did. It's partially my fault, though, as I failed to do my research beforehand. The domain name whois is private and there is no sort of encryption on the site, such as when logging in and accessing stats etc.

I was just wondering if anyone has used E-Filiate and has actually gotten paid. Luckily I found the offer that's been working for me on another network, so I've stopped my campaigns on E-Filiate pending a response and/or payment from the owner. But still, It'd make me sick to lose the money I have earned with them...

Also, why would Jon Volk recommend a network like this? What's wrong with him?

Any suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks much.

ZachG, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  2. jr360

jr360 Peon

Best Answers:
    jr360, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  3. arizona39

arizona39 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it good or bad?
    Do you get money