1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

e-commersce multi-store solution?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by olives, Feb 10, 2014.

Hello,

I run and administer 12 e-commerce for my clients. Currently I'm using wordpess and joomla plug-ins to admin the shopping carts and keep track of inventory and orders. This is really getting out of hand.

I'm looking for a CMS eCommerce platform that will allow me to transfer ALL the stores to one common admin panel. Something like Shopify or Bigcommerce software. I also need to be able to add-on more clients in the future.

Two things I really need is that users have to be able to edit their own html/css/website designs and be able to upload excel(.cvs) or whatever for large inventory files. Some of their stores have +100 items.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

olives, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  2. Solid Commerce

Solid Commerce Member

Best Answers:
    BigCommerce is a great option if your online store's inventory is getting to be a bit much for just WordPress to handle.

BigCommerce will make it easy to manage your inventory and will probably offer you a tighter interface than you'd get from WordPress...but if you're looking for something with the possibility of multi-channel inventory management, you're going to want to be looking at a solution that with which you'll actually integrate BigCommerce.

Solid Commerce is a multi-channel eCommerce operations platform that basically lets you manage everything in one place. So you can sync your inventory across marketplaces like eBay and Amazon, as well as web stores built with platforms like BigCommerce, Magento, Volusion, etc.

Take a look: http://solidcommerce.com/solutions/

This is the all-in-one admin panel that it sounds like you might be referring to. With Solid Commerce, you manage MULTIPLE webstores and/or marketplaces in one place. Shipping, inventory, listing, customers, orders, fulfillment -- all of it gets managed in one place.

I hope this helps! If you want to chat about this further, you're more than welcome to PM me here, or you can give me a call at 800.750.7617.

_ Sean B.
    Solid Commerce

Solid Commerce, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  3. olives

olives Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want to pay a monthly fee to BigCommerce or shopify. I want to BE bigcommerce/Shopify.

A clone of either website would be great. I've seen similar solution avaliable for +$500 for the entire software, but the two key feature that they are missing are the ones I mentioned above.
    "I'm looking for a CMS eCommerce platform that will allow me to transfer ALL the stores to one common admin panel. Something like Shopify or Bigcommerce software. I also need to be able to add-on more clients in the future."

I'd rather pay a large amount for a software package than pay monthly.

olives, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  4. Dave-UnderstandingE

Dave-UnderstandingE Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you thought about using something like Magento for their inventory and order management piece?

I deal with customers that use the marketplaces more than normal websites, but with Magento and M2E Pro being available for free, with a bit of time you can really make something useful. Might not be relevant to you but I run a website called understandinge.com which explains how to build a multi channel software system on a minimal budget

Dave

Dave-UnderstandingE, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  5. meetdilip

meetdilip Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess PrestaShop has this feature. Try a test installation.

meetdilip, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  6. UCDaZ

UCDaZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    How are you different than ChannelAdvisor?

UCDaZ, May 13, 2014 IP
  7. Solid Commerce

Solid Commerce Member

Best Answers:
    A ton of ways, actually! One of the biggest deciding factors for a lot of customers who wind up onboarding with us is the fact that we don't require you to sign any kind of contract to do business with us. You don't have to promise to use Solid Commerce for a full year or anything like that -- our agreements are month-to-month.

We're also a privately-owned company, meaning we can be a bit more responsive when it comes to things like customer service and developing custom solutions for our sellers who want to try and accomplish something unique with Solid Commerce.

There are also a few ways in which we're a bit more full-featured -- if you want to shoot me a PM, I can get you my personal contact information and we can talk in a bit more detail about your specific online selling situation, if you'd like.

Hope that helps - thanks for reaching out!

Solid Commerce, May 13, 2014 IP
  8. cstechmk

cstechmk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Olives you can take a look at http://www.retaxis.com
    We had created a similar solution for a company named http://www.companybrandstore.com
    They tie up with brands to sell their merchandise and create brand stores for them from their panel itself.
    These stores can be pointed to individual domain also and are controlled thru a single admin panel.
    We might have to work towards providing you a CSV import option but that is fine.
    Thanks
    Manish Gupta

cstechmk, May 13, 2014 IP
  9. john.peter

john.peter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can try this script. http://fancyclone.net It already has a bulk upload option from XML. I guess CSV and XML won't make a big difference. Still can help you.

john.peter, May 14, 2014 IP
  10. jackhooper

jackhooper Active Member

Best Answers:
    May be you can check out http://www.uniecommerce.com/ , it is all in one merchant platform combining group deals and online auction with regular ecommerce.
    Moreover you will be able to edit your own html/css/website designs and upload as Uniecommerce provides 100% source code.

jackhooper, May 16, 2014 IP
  11. EarlJones

EarlJones Peon

Best Answers:
    When a company needs to deliver the separate shoping experience.The multi-store solution is about doing the business from the different web stores.E-commerce offers the functionality of more than one portals with the unique branding functionality for the customer.

EarlJones, May 20, 2014 IP
  12. JazvaSoftware

JazvaSoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there! Let me drop a word here for someone who currently might be looking for a solution to the same problem – running several web stores with large inventory from one interface.
    Jazva is an all-in-one software platform for multi-channel sellers. It allows managing several eCommerce stores and marketplace profiles from the convenience of a single account. Moreover, Jazva also offers many more useful features, which makes it a one-stop solution for an entire business, eliminating the need to buy more and more software tools and constantly switch from one another. Here are some helpful Jazva's capabilities:
    • advanced listing management (bulk listing, kitting, bundling, shadow listings, channel-specific images and templates);
    • order fulfillment (support of multiple warehouses and dropshippers, synchronization of all orders, returns and refunds);
    • barcode scanning;
    • EDI integration;
    • QuickBooks integration for accounting;
    • repricing tool for Amazon and eBay;
    • works for B2B sellers too;
    • and others.
    Jazva offers a free demo.

JazvaSoftware, Nov 15, 2018 IP